• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! World Rp

Years
Ok, this is a rp where you get to be sent to the yugioh world.
You start out in the real world as the caricter you want to be,
and will be sent to the yugioh world once we get enough rpers.
I will only alow the first five people to rp, but if you leave,
someone else can take your place. You can be paird up whith anyone
exsept Bakura (Yami Bakura). The Yamis have ther own bodys, including Marik. You should also post your soul card, as it may be usefull later on.

Years
Ok, Im gona start posting now...

I floped down on my bed. It had been another
hard day at school, me being the outcast I was
and all. But, thank Ra, it was Friday. I turned
over and faced the wall, where a life sized
poster of Bakura stood. I looked over the
picter, admiring the deadly smirk that was
draped across his face. 'If I had one wish, I
wish I could meet you' I thought as I driffed off to sleep...

Years
Radia

Hey I hope this thing is still alive ^^
Here's my character :
Name : Radia
Hair : Dark brown with dark blue streaks, falls a little past her shoulders.
Eyes : Grey-green
Soul card : Celtic Guardian

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
Hello^.^, Heres my char:
Name: Eishi
sex: yes please! ^.^....no really, male
Hair: He has short, spiked light blue hair.
Eyes: His eyes are sometimes light, sometimes dark, deep gazing blue
Soul Card: His soul card is Dark Magician Girl

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
I join! My Marik!!!
Name:Kiram
Hair: Shoulder lengh brow hair with golden tips
Eyes: Greyish-brownish-greenish
Soul Card: Thunder Nyan Nyan

Years
Rp

Hey coolies you all joined!!
Maybe we should all take a official Yugioh char too?
I'll take Yami Bakura

-----RP-----
Radia twisted around on her bed. She had gone to bed early because she wasn't feeling well. She had a terrible headache and the feeling she could throw up at any time. She was sweathing and kicked her sheets from the bed.
After two long hours of twisting and turning she finally fell in to a restless sleep.

When she woke up her fever seemed to be gone and that remained from last night was a light headache. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, she wasn't much of a morning person.She groaned and opened her eyes. It took her a few moments to realize she was in a completely diferent room than before.
Her eyes widened and she jumped up, she noticed she was wearing something that wasn't hers.
'What is going on? Where am I?' she tought to herself while she looked around, trying to recognize the place.
The room was small, with only a few objects in it, it had only one window and behind her was the door.
She walked to the window and opened the curtains to look outside. She had view over a street that didn't register in her mind. She saw some people who she didn't recognize as well.
She was still staring outside as suddenly she heard the door open. She turned around and saw a woman standing in the room.
"Are you feeling better dear?"She asked.
Radia just nodded. She thought it would sound completely stupid if she'd asked where she was.
"Me husband found you outside yesterday, you had a fever and he took you here."The woman told her.
"Thanks." Radia replied silently.
"I put your clothes over there and feel free to come down and eat something if you're hungry." The woman said as she prepared to leave the room.
"Thank you very much ma'm." Radia said as she walked to the pile of clothes.
"Etsuko, you can call me Etsuko." Etsuko said as she left the room.
Radia took a look at the clothes, which weren't hers at all, and put them on.Then she went downstairs to eat something.

-----OOC-----
I'll post the rest later.

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
OOC: I dont really feel like posting entrance long, so I'll do a quick one!
IC: Eishi jumps out of bed with his deck in his hand, half dazed by sleep. He for some odd reason always forgets to do something whenever he sleeps with his deck, but he couldn't think of it, so he put his deck box on his hip (it has like a cling-on thing) and went downstairs. He poured oranje juice all over his toast, and put jelly in his cup, didn't think much of it, and he snapped! He forgot he had a HUGE test today, and he forgot to study!

Flame_Latias

Death awaits.............
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2005
Hey Peoples i will join

Name:XanatoS
Hair: Shot Black Hair With Stripe of red going down it
Eyes:Light red
soul card:red eyes black metal dragon

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
Eishi gets ready for school and is determined to study on the way there, but forgot and went to the game shop instead. He got a new pack of "Duel Monsters" cards and got all Kuribohs (prolly spelled it wrong), and sighed. Then he noticed something strange! The pack had an extra card in it, he was going to tell the shop owner, but being greedy, he looked at it, and there she was, his Dark Magician Girl!!!! He decided to keep it, knowing that this was a miracle, because thats his favorite card, put it in his deck box which also contained 3 pieces of Exodia (as in real life, right arm, left leg, and head i gots!!!) and headed to school.

Years
When Radia came down Etsuko was sitting at the dining table, surrounded by a man and a young boy.
Radia let out a shy "Hi." and was greeted by both the man and the boy.
"Come and eat something!" Etsuko said smiling. Radia sat down in between Etsuko and the boy.
"This is my husband Nobuo and my son Shinji."
Radia nodded at them and introduced herself. "I'm Radia." Then she sat down at the table and ate with them.

"Are you sure you'll be ok?"
Radia nodded. "You've already done so much for me, I'll be able to get back by myself."
Radia thanked Etsuko one last time and then ventured out in the street. She actually had no idea how to get back, she didn't even know where she was in the first place!
She wandered around for a while until she came at a little store.She decided to go in and take a look. There was an old man inside and he asked her if she needed his help.
"I'm just looking around a bit, thank you." The store was full of cards, al of them with a different image on them. Radia looked at them with wide eyes. She couldn't resist but to buy some. She took some packages and went to the old man. "I'll take these please."
She took some money out of her pocket, payed with it and then went outside.
She opened the packages and studied the cards that came out. She was so occupied that she didn't watch where she was going and bumped right into somebody.

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
Eishi gets bumped into by someone he did not know as he was strolling down the street headed for school. He wasnt paying any more attention then the person that bumped into him it seemed. It was a girl. "Hello, I'm sorry" he said, standing there in the street across from her.

Years
Radia looked up and backed off immediately.
"No no, I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.Excuse me!"
She hadn't been here for a day and already she had been able to make a complete fool out of herself.
"Are you ok?" She asked a bit shy.

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
"ya...are you?" he walked over to the bench next to her, on the side of the street and sat down, beckoing for her to do the same, next to him to talk for a while, but he didnt know why he wanted to talk to the stranger in the first place, but he did. "My name is Eishi Niwamaru, whats yours?"

Years
With a little hesitation Radia sat down on the bench and listened as he introduced himself.
"I'm Radia." she waited a few moments before asking "Are you from around here?" which was a pretty stupid question probably with a positive answer.
Radia looked at the cards in her hand while waiting for an answer.

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
"yes, I live over" Eishi points to a building around the corner of the bench. He looked at the girl's cards. "Wow, are you into Duel Monsters too?" he dumbly asked her. Then, while waiting for the answer, he pulls out his deck box from the clip in his hip, and removes his deck to be in his hand.

Years
"Duel monsters?"Radia asked dumbfounded but as he looked at her cards she knew what he meant. "You mean these?I just bought them, I've never really seen cards like them before. Is it some kind of game? Or a collectors item?"
She looked trough her cards again and picked the one she liked best.
"I like this one most." She told him as she held up the Celtic Guardian.

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
"yes, he is pretty cool" Eishi replied. "They are called Duel Monsters, and its a trading card game where you can battle with these monsters. Its pretty fun, i like playing it alot." He forgot about his school, but when the thought came, he decided to skip.

Years
Radia nodded. "A game eh... I just bought them because the were beautiful." She looked at his deck. "So what's your favourite card? Are you good at the game?"

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
*Eishi skimmed through his eyes and got to his newest card, and points to it*. This is my favorite card, its called Dark Magician Girl. and i'm alright at the game, not too great.

Back