• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is more evil?

Who looks more EEEVVIIILLL?

• Female Magma grunt

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Pike Queen Lucy

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Who looks more evil?

Who seems more evil? The female Magma grunt or Pike Queen Lucy? I'd say probably Lucy. EVIL.....

Magma grunt:
rstrainer23.png

Lucy:
lucy.PNG

We know, Azami/Lucy isn't really evil, but this is supposed to be asking: Who looks more evil?

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Could you possibly find a pic of them?

I don't know what they look like exactly.

Last edited:

Minako

[O n d i n e]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 3, 2008
Azami ain't evil. o_O She's just got that look to her. <3 I could see how she comes off as evil, though.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Definitely lucy, she dresses in dark purple and black and uses evil snake-like pokemon...

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2008
Pfft! Lucy isn't evil, she just looks evil. As for the magma grunt, woop-de-doo. It's just a grunt. If you mean Marge from Pokemon Adventures, then yeah, Marge wins.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2008
Marge is the Singaporean name for a Team Magma admin. In America, that's Courtney, to you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
lucy gets my vote, she is evil!! EVIL!!!! and i think she looks like sabrina a bit

>_< and that magma grunt is cool anyways , but I like and hate lucy

she is teh evil one

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Yeah, Lucy looks more evil to me. XD The female Team Magma grunt doesn't look that evil...she has a funny hat. X3 Tee~hee. *runs off*

~Kelsey

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I gonna say lucy.....she's evilier.......The grunt just looks...kinda....bleh...

Years
Well, since I don't know Pike Queen Lucy, I'm going to the mentality, Magma Grunt would gladly take her own life for the glory of their final goal, so she's crazy, and evil crazy wins.

Plus...anyone notice how short the Female Magma agents' skirts are? They're so tiny and given that fanservice and them pulling that on kids, shifty eyes.

Evil!

Although the adult fans aren't complaining. Hehehe.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
well the poll is going to Pike Queen Lucy for looking the evillest & i think that Pike Queen Lucy looks the evillest A.W. but still those poll results......

Back