• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥John Denver's Luv Shack♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

MEEEE is doing pretty freaking GOOD! Cept I slept through my alarm >_>
I used to do that all the time, so I just got rid of the thing...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
This club must endure, no matter what we must do in order to ensure its continued existence.

John Denver

Banned
Years
What can I say...I'm not that popular *dies* Omg I must insult myself to get compliments *plug plug plug*

Overpower by Toto's club...must...sabotage...

Lucid

XD!!!! I can not belive you adopted the Burger King as your avy, Kaga... I love it. XDXDXD

John Denver

Banned
Years
The downside is, however, no one will ever take you seriously. You could compose the most brilliant neuro engineering physics theory about nuclear reaction processess and people will be "Tee hee, he's got the BK king for his avy...hee hee."

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I've never really been taken seriously, though, so I don't think it hurts my reputation at all. If I'm ever in a situation where I need to be forceful, I'll change my avatar and signature, but I don't see that happening <_<;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back