• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scythemantis

retiredededed
Years
Erm...okay? I'm pretty sure everyone here already knows what south park is, it's only been around for years :P

Also, this is the anime board, which means it's just for japanese cartoons (I personally like western animation bettert han anime but that's just me) and South Park is very american.

Someone should move this to "other entertainment".

....Anyways, I like kenny. He's just cool. The recent episodes have been the absolute best, with truly witty social satire. You see that one where planet earth is just a reality show? I particularly like the episodes that tell a good message under all the nonsense. That one about racism and the town flag was just plain cute by the end.

And of course the chinpokomon episode...

"Hey! You must be Roostor! I haven't bought one of you yet, but I bet you can transform into Roostallion if you found Diamond Skill Seven!"

"Roostor!"

"Hey! I'm gonna take your Roostor and put it in this bag where it will flourish or expire depending on fate!"

"Hey! Is that a good idea?!"

"Roostors aren't like ChuChuNebis! They haven't the heart for such endeavors!"

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Other entertainment indeed. *moves for you* :)

I've seen the show a few times... I'm not really allowed to watch it, but then, I'm not allowed to do a lot of things that I do anyway. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • GTA2
  • Seen Jan 19, 2004
South Park is like the best show.My favorite is when cartman won a bet with kyle (i think thats how you spell it)and turned the 20 into ones then dimes saying ''kyles money kyles money hmmmm kyles money''.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
i really disliked the chinpokomon episode.
it totally dissed pkmn (not that the Big Dogs t-shirt industry didn't already take care of that...) and they made fun of japanese people.
although i liked the okama gamesphere episode.
my friends say "oh my god, i killed kenny" when they're mad at me (yeah my name is kenny, go on and laugh...)

Years
  • Age 31
  • GTA2
  • Seen Jan 19, 2004
So my cosians name is kenny and the only thing i say to him is do a weely.(He's in motacross).

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Kenny? That's kyewwt! I luuuv Kenny, but why does he have to die in every episode?? :( Waaaa...

Besides, people call me "Female Kenny" cus hardly anyone understands what the heck I'm saying and cus I everyone is killing me everyday.. >.<;;;

I like the episode where they were teaching the kids about sexual education. That one was so funny! XD I also liked the one "Scott Tenorman Must Die".

"You can take our pride, but OU AIN'T TAKIN' MY GOD**** 16.12 cents!!! Now who's with me???"
-Cartman (Scott Tenorman Must Die)

THAT WAS SO FRICKIN' FUNNY!! XD

*laughs so hard that she dies, ghost flies off*

Togepi:<Oh my God! It killed CaRtOON!>

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
South Park is funny, I like the episode when cartman and the guys were acting like the tooth fairy to get a, *deep voice* Sega Dreamcast.

Scythemantis

retiredededed
Years
EVERYTHING popular is parodied...just 'cause they make fun of something doesn't mean they loathe it and think it's evil and want it to die or anything, pokemon just plain IS a really very ludicrous and nonsensical franchise and easy/fun to spoof. And as for making fun of japanese people - they make fun of *all* people, and I'm sorry but just because racial stereotypes aren't true, doesn't mean they aren't funny. :D :D :D

Anyways, Kenny actually hasn't died at all since he came back. They were tired of finding a way to kill him all the time, so they had that joke episode "Kenny Dies" where they make a big deal out of him dying permanently, then he's gone for a whole season, then magically comes back at the end and never dies anymore :p

nicolelh11

Aelita
Years
I seen Southpark to. It rocks. I thnk it it really funny. Sad that kenny gets kill on the episode in so many different ways. I like the episode when cartman get taken by the aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back