• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The All-New Family RP!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
piyoko said:
I AM NOT THE ATM TOOTH FAIRY!!!!!
....here's your $50,000 *hands to pokemaster*

*looks at the money dreamily*
Wooowwieee!
*tackles piyoko and steals the rest of the money* XD

Not a tooth fairy?
Say would you mind being a guardian angel? :P..j/k

piyoko

Lyserg Fan
Years
LatiosMaster said:
Ok,what kid am I assigned to?
you shall be...............the annoying little brother that loves bob the builder!
*is proud of own smartness :D*

HAhaHAhaHAhaHA!!!!!i had CANDY today!wahoot!heHEhEHeheMWAHAHAHA!!!!!*blows up the planet*
@-@ want.........more............CANDY!*dies*

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
piyoko said:
*calls police*police!police!that weirdo stole my money!and he didn't even lose teeth!*police stand there and do nothiong*oh forget you!*turns them into toads*
....O_o why?

Ribbit...ribbit...(that's what toads are suppose to say like right?):P
*tackles the teeth out of piyoko*
There more money. XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Oh no! All the icecream got stolen! o_O Oh well. We can eat fairy floss! *hands out sticks of it* Hey wait, look, my fairy floss turned into a Swablu! Looks like baby Swablus don't come from eggs after all...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
ooo Goody an Rp... :)

Im the Family person who can't speak English, O Eu ? tio Quem Nao falo Ingles, e tenho muito Euros. Vous Quier Euros? E Ovos Da Pascoa ( And Easter Eggs )

Back