• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Ah... I have so much trouble with it.. Okay.. a Clean Ruby rom? hmm where to find where to find...

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
jc_rcw said:
This is the GBA version >.<, anyways they will don't push him.
well... sorry to tell you but the game dont work on none of my GBA emoltors

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
Dark-Side: Putting up links to ROMs is grounds for a ban. The best I can say is 'Google is your friend'.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
netdroid9 said:
Dark-Side: Putting up links to ROMs is grounds for a ban. The best I can say is 'Google is your friend'.
ok i try to patch but it steel dont work
what can i do?
can someone plzzz give me a GBA in privet masseng?

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2006
2 questions!

First of all Sergio, nice work. Keep on.
I just got your Naranja version a couple of days ago, and found it excellent, but got 2 request, the first one, is how to use the code that Profesor Assistant said at the beginning of the game, and the second one, is if there a walkthrough, I?ll appreciate any help.
Once again, superb job.

Years
first get the patch and get a FRESH ruby rom maybe not the us version because it looks like its german or something .so you extract the patch to the folder you have your game in and and then extract the ips patcher then click apply atch then with the navigation bottons go to the folder where you kept the patch and then coose it then go the the folder where you kept your rom then click apply or ok not sure then it says patch inserted or something and your done.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
dudes...
i stuck on the iland that you get the lapras
how can i move from ther to other ilands?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
It has already been mentioned twice on this thread. Train lapras to level 15 and it'll learn surf. Btw, sergio. This is the most incredible hack I have ever seen (too bad I can't understand a word what they're saying in the game :P) Good job ^_^

Years
:chinese: :chinese:
smarty_arty said:
It has already been mentioned twice on this thread. Train lapras to level 15 and it'll learn surf. Btw, sergio. This is the most incredible hack I have ever seen (too bad I can't understand a word what they're saying in the game :P) Good job ^_^
lv 12 smarty arty

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
Beta 1.2

Ehh, i don not why, always the people have problems patching... jeje ^o^
The errors that U say arent normal they are because your own rom is uncorrectly, you've to patch in a clean ruby rom.

For introduce the codes the Oak?s assistant you have to click in "cheats", "cheat list" and "gameshark" in the visual boy emulator. Ahh.. and you ve to put the codes separately. All of this is because this rom brings old pokemon that the HOENNdex dont recognice and, i dontnow the script for turn of the nationaldex.

By the moment there arent a walkthrough, because then the game would be so easy.. jjeje i put some traps in the game, but you can guide with the orange TV episodes

Now, you can not get cut, i put before a map of limits of the beta1...

About being in spanish there are already a guy who is helping me translating the game, i can speak both languages too, but translation without errors are a hard work.

celebi126sm.png
vileplume0qy.png

Ive finished the beta 1.2 with all the errors of the beta 1 corrected and with more trainers and events. This beta is no more longer than the 1, both last the same... well... not exactly... in the beta 1.2 there are a new adventure that a lot of people was asking for it... but is hard to discover, jejej.. well i put here the IPS file (in a ZIP) I hope you enjoy it!!

IPS -> ?version 1.2!

PD: if anyone can ask me for help, write me ok? ^^U
PD': Sorry, I forget there are forbidden put links to a gba rom, so if U cant patch it, PM to me... dont post here because you cant patch it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
Sergio-- said:
Dont you know a forum is for read it? If you dont know even this I dont know what are you doing...
well sorryyyyyyyyyy...
i didint se that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back