• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~[==]~Pokemon Glitter Black~[==]~*

Should I add about Pokemon Fusions to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
okay

now on to business......i need a name for the starter that darkdragon did.....right now i have Wormoison.....yeea i dont think its really good but as of now the basic poison starter is Wormoison...if any one has ideas of a better name then tell me but untill then its Wormoison....

(lol i crak up everytime i say that...WORMOISON HAHAHA! jeeze i cant make up names....lol)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
lol, yeah, you can take the cross shading (I forgot you were using RPG Maker XP :P and I hope it's fine with you if I use the pokemon I make for you on my game as well)

As for the names

1st - Nastorm
2nd - Duokopf
3rd - Gianactive

if ou don't like them (or one of them) just ask me and I'll make another one XD

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
[_DarkDragon_] said:
lol, yeah, you can take the cross shading (I forgot you were using RPG Maker XP :P and I hope it's fine with you if I use the pokemon I make for you on my game as well)

As for the names

1st - Nastorm
2nd - Duokopf
3rd - Gianactive

if ou don't like them (or one of them) just ask me and I'll make another one XD
Awsome names and i wouldnt care if you used them i mean you made them i would expect you to use them.....

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
hi, sorry for posting on your thread, but could u tell me where did u get ur tilesets???

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
game dev resource thread.................

yea im hopeing for an update later tonight im not sure it depends on what i finish

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
ok, I'll try to make the backs of the starter and its evolution and make another starter and evolutions :P

--EDIT--
I didn't make the other starter yet but I finished the backs of this one and the evos (I still have to work on the icons):
scratch.png

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
[_DarkDragon_] said:
ok, I'll try to make the backs of the starter and its evolution and make another starter and evolutions :P

--EDIT--
I didn't make the other starter yet but I finished the backs of this one and the evos (I still have to work on the icons):
scratch.png

okay...THOSE ARE AWSOME AS ANYTHING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.....

anyway im unfortunatly going away this weekend so there will be no updates but i will work on the game.....(ill have my com but no internet :\ )

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
nice shinys...i dont know if ill use them since im not sure how to do shinys in RMXP (like make it so you dont encounter them as much........but thats okay).....there still awsome..

progress this weekend was.....well....lol 0%.....i was tied up with family matters but i have this wendsday to next monday off so maybe there will be a lot of progress...i hope

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
well, you don#t necessarily have to use the team like in the database, yu can create your own script that holds all the info about the normal and shiny image,s hp, etc

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
true....except im really not all that good at scripting....so maybe after i learn RGSS this summer......oh yes i just wanted to put it out there i might also learn Javascript so i can put out a sphere version of this game.........but as of now i cant even figure out how to make a game start led alone anything else...and i have to wait till summer because next semester is rought full of al lthe hard classes so yea there might be a 5 month break in the game idk i might jsut work a little on weekends fron january till june.......idk well see when the time come

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Okay well things have been going slow lately...i just am not in the mapping mood so i have been doing some recoloring and spriteing(not pokemon, things like battle back grounds and things)

so heres what i have....i hope you enjoy....

BTW i hope to map up to the Fourth Gym...Then code some story events(possibley...havent decided yet).....and code a few trainer battles....then release a demo....i am hoping for sometime within the next 3 to 4 weeks....i wont promise anything but i am hoping for a demo.......

Last edited:

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
Hm......Interseting. I like the pokemon and the backgrounds are good. Keep it up. Looking good.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
no picture updates today but i will say i have the bag working so it shows quantity and the description is in white letters so its easier to read....also i have been doing event coading i have a workin surf system and a working cut system....But i think im going to have to take out the Boy/Girl Choice because it makes things like surf and running system a lot harder to do....

ok now i need help from everyone who views this game...im going to try my hand at spriteing pokemon for this game because DarkDragon is buzy with his game ans school so he cant sprite anymore for me so i will try on my own....i knwo how to because i have before....but heres waht i need help on.

What should the other two starters types be? and maybe what animal do you think i should base them off of?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
sry to double post but i need to get this out....

I need a spriter.....if you or someone you know would liek to be the spriter for a great game liek pokemon Glitter Black please Pm me....and we will talk...No, i dont have AIM or MSN so it will be strictly PM and thread posting communication. You will be credited...and if you are useing Blizzy's RMXP Starter Kit i will give you scripts to use in your game (if you have one)....umm i wish there was something else i could do but there isnt.......

My Current Team:
Mappers: Me(No Open Spots)
Scripter: Me ( 2 Open Spots)
Spriter : (3 Open Spots)
Event Coders: Me ( no open spot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back