• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:.Game Legends.:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
Man the Rev looks sexy.

I was going to buy the 360 but the only game I want is Perfect Dark Zero and I need more than one good game.

I think I'll wait a little while but this money is burning a hole in my pocket.

.:Delta:.

Only the Best
Years
The game I mostly like for the 360 is that Need for speed game and Call of Duty, but I want to get the revolution too since it has Super smash brothers revolution.

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
Ill join your club im playing games nearly everday non stop :D

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
It means what game are you really good in?

I'm good at most games, not the best but really good, and then there are some games I totally rock at like Resident Evil 4 and most shooters and racers.

I would have to say I'm an ace at Madden and Resident Evil 4.

Years
Hey, can I join? I've been rotting my brain on Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and I'm soo hungreeee....

Years
Nah, the only game I have of FF is Tactics. Don't have the systems for all the other ones. But still, its way fun. I'd say I'm best at ... ummm... SSX Tricky 3 for the Gamecube. That game pwns.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 9, 2007
I'm pretty good at the Silent Hill games. I like that kind of thing; When you are running away from all those moster mutant things in that house...
The game I'm really good at though is Crimson Butterfly.

Back