• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dungens and Dragons (Rated~R)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Alright people... this is one of the most basic Rp's the world has ever seen, it's just dungens and dragons.

For those who don't know, Dungens and dragons is a full Fanticy Rp, orignaly made for Rp fanatics like me. Now I think I'll place a plot....

Plot: It's the year 3007... no farther... to a time untold, to a time where the world is ruled by magic, to the time of elves and dragons, to a time where men are a myth, to the time the future still has to tell, in this time ther is no tecnology, and those who use it are feared beyond all.

In this time anything is passible, and that is something that many have figured out, That is where the evil king Maricord comes in. He and his knights prowl the contry side killing and rapeing the weman of the towns they pass, they must be stoped, join me and be a fighter for the good of all newearth, stop this parade of evil.

Form:

Name:
Race: (you can be anything you like... anything... or anyone... its Dungens and dragons so ;) )
Sex: (y/n) ((this means the first thing that comes to your mind, it means are you a virgin or not.. I know you prabably won't want to answer this but... it will play a big part in the story line.... I rated it R for a reason))
Pet: (if you want one.. you don't need one... but they help...)
Appearence: (tell me what you look like if you want to use a pic... put it at the bottom of the post please...)
Single: (Y/N) (this will also play a big part in the story line....you don't have to play your partner if you don't want to.)
Name of partner(s): (only if Paired... if you notice I'm saying paired.. hint hint... be with whoever yo bloodly like...)
Age of Partner(s): (only if paired)
Partner(s) appearance: (only if paired)

Thats about it... now have fun with this... it's a place to be free... I'll add my Sign up sheet later..

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Name: Morias Synextra
Race: Human...or at least, was.
Sex: He's a necromancer. Do you think you really wanna know his sex life?
Pet: He's a necromancer, so he can make anything killed a pet.

Appearence:Completly covered from head to toe in black armor, adorned with red symbols. He seems to be a very pious man, who has dedicated himself to one of many dark gods that condone his art. His voice is like needles, plunging into your heart, his eyes, shining through his dark helmet bore into your soul like a knife. Mystery pervades his every move, yet his motives may not be too different from your own. Speak to him at your own risk. Request his aid at your own peril.
Single: Yes

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
RentCavalier said:
Name: Morias Synextra
Race: Human...or at least, was.
Sex: He's a necromancer. Do you think you really wanna know his sex life?
Pet: He's a necromancer, so he can make anything killed a pet.

Appearence:Completly covered from head to toe in black armor, adorned with red symbols. He seems to be a very pious man, who has dedicated himself to one of many dark gods that condone his art. His voice is like needles, plunging into your heart, his eyes, shining through his dark helmet bore into your soul like a knife. Mystery pervades his every move, yet his motives may not be too different from your own. Speak to him at your own risk. Request his aid at your own peril.
Single: Yes
Accepted.. I'll start when ever you're ready... I'll still let other people join anytime during the Rp...

Name: Lunara
Race: Druediss
Sex: yes
Pet: Alucard, only pet when in his dog form which you can see in my Avy...
Appearence: Tall and thin, most don't find me a threat... but my beautiy is my discise...
Single: Tecnicly I am.. but I sleep with Alucard.....
1064687568_FearEscape.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back