• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<-The Suite Life of Zack and Cody fanclub->

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Well since no ones posted here and were friends ill join XD and ive seen the show its cool

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
Either name works fine for me. ^^ Actually, you can call me Terra if you want.

Hey..I have a topic to start us off..

~Who is your favorite character?

Mine would have to be Esteban. xDD Or Muriel.

Last edited:

gothsinn23

Years
Yeah. xDD

"Hit me once for yes, twice for no."

Hmm..My favorite episode would have to be the one that was on last night, when Go-Dance USA (Or whatever it is.) comes to the Tipton. Alison Stoner (Max) is a good dancer, and actor.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Oh can I join!!!! I love this show I Love it!!!!!

My favorite Character is London!

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Welcome *inhales breath* Mandy's Apprentice, The Hunk, misty-slave09 and Akio123. My favorite episode is the Jesse McCartney eppy where London and Maddie are waiters and start doing their........"thing" 0_0

EDIT: So right about Max, gothsinn23. She's a good dancer.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
My favorte one is when London went poor and she had to do what other people do.

Tater Tot

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, I like the episode when Zack and Cody's Dad came to the hotel and when he left cody was in the bathroom of the.... Bus? And Maddie had to climb a rope and london helped her!

gothsinn23

Years
I also like the episode about the jewel theives, and when Esteban is accused. I can't believe those two goons actually thought that those leaves blew in from the park across the street. xDD

Theif1-"Who's behind there?"
Maddie-"..Mice?"
Theif2-"Oh, ok."

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Yea that was a funny episode gothsinn XD I like the episode when Cody goes to that Math camp and when Zack is on the way there the police stop them for going to slow and fast. XD

Back