• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your fav. water pokemon out of these?

What's your favorite pokemon out of these pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
This is a poll, but it's Pokemon-related, so it goes to Pokemon General ^^;
*moves*

Mudkip is the cutest of the three, so I pick it. <3

Drifblim

Banned
Years
Swampert. One, it's at the highest of the three, and it's afforded many moves and defences becuase of the Water and Ground attributes.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Not a huge fan of marshtomp or swampert, dont ask me why, just not keen on em, out of the three ide say mudkip hands down, although i dont like him a lot either lol, i just thougt that the hoenn water starters were a bit of a let down'ness
sowwy :( but yea, mudkip.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Eh, I've actually gotten quite fond of both Marshtomp and Swampert, though my favorite is still Mudkip. The little pokemon is just too cute, I love his head's shape, and the big tail always gets me. ^-^

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
Years
Hey, where is Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr and Squirtle/Warturtle/Blastoise? I don't like Mudkip or any of it's evolutions. Totodile would be my favorite, then Squirtle. Then Mudkip at the bottom.

Years
Swampert out of these three. Effective, and looks pretty cool. Though, he's definatly not my favorite water pokmeon. That title goes to Gyarados

Years
my favorite water pokemon is Squirtle but out of these it whould be mudkip becase it is to cute not to love.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Out of those......MARSHTOMP!!! <3333

But my favorite water pokemon is Vaporeon! <333

;3

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
Years
I simply love Swampert the most.. Mudkip is so cute, but Swampert is definitely something to watch out for if it has the right moves. Plus, he ish cute in his own way. ^-^

Besides, I'm obsessed with Swampert. o.o

Back