• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
I had to revive this thread by posting again, so sorry. Anyway, I think I'll pause this for a while so I can work on my G/S remake on RM2K3, at least till I release the next demo, and then I'll get back to this. Man, and yesterday, I was doing some trainer changes on the Gold ROM in Translhextion, but I didn't get to save it because it "encountered a problem", so now I have to do it again, at least from Rt. 13 in Kanto. So I'll probably get back to this sometime next month. In the meantime, help me out by posting in the forums and my "Hey! New Gold Remake Here!" thread in the Game Development forum here.

Aarikku

Dragon Master
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2015
I'm back!

Hm... would it be possible to put me in as some random Trainer who happens to be powerful?

Oh wait. Is this thing done already?

Whatever. Cya.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
ill take ash's place

pokemon type:various

pkmn#1 level 80:sizor moves:metal calw,steel wing,double team,mirrir coat

pkmn#2 level 81:tyranitar moves:hyper beam,fire blast,dynamic punch,fire punch item hold:focus band

pkmn#3 level 84:electrode moves:mirrir coat,zap cannon,explosion,thunder wave

pkmn#4 level 83:gyrados:hydro pump,hyper beam,surf,thunder

pkmn#5 level 81:nidoqueen:fissure,dynamic punch,blizzard,baton pass

pkmn#6 level 86:primape:zap cannon,dynamic punch,mega kick,dig

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
Years
Gym Leader

Hey! Can I be a gym Leader? Well heres's my stuff:

Name: Jake
Type o' Pokemon: Fire
Replacing: Falkner (violet)
Sprite: Any will do
Pokemon: Houndour (Lv 8) , Houndour (Lv 9)
Moves: Ember, Growl

Thanks matey and hope the game goes well! It sounds awesome! Post a downlaod link when ure done okay? Cheers! :chinese:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Okay that was SPAM, you are not suppose to double post and revive threads over month old. *reports*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Umm...sweetie...
Threads die after 2 months. The Hack makers, and only the Hack makers, are allowed to revive their threads in a 1 year period. Otherwise, posters have a 2 month period to discuss a hack.

But still, you're not allowed to double post sweetie.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Oh alright, i counted the monthes wrong, I did not see SSJman's post, so I thought the last one was in May. Sorry, but stiil, don't double post and I thought you weren't allowed to ask for help although, I will help if you need any.
On topic: This hack is really good.

Ati

Staff User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 1, 2009
oh my god

Please dont revive more than 1 month thread

Spazzup

umm
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 9, 2008
Jeremy said:
Umm...sweetie...
Threads die after 2 months. The Hack makers, and only the Hack makers, are allowed to revive their threads in a 1 year period. Otherwise, posters have a 2 month period to discuss a hack.

But still, you're not allowed to double post sweetie.
I believe this post is necessary again. :P

Technically this thread isn't dead but I wouldn't be surprised if work on this hack has been halted.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Yeah, I paused this hack so I could work on my Gold Remake on RM2K3, which I'm sure most of you have heard about. ;) Anyway, once my computer gets fixed and I release the next demo for it, I'll see if I can resume working on this for a while. Don't worry-- I intend to finish this hack.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
I've never seen hacking before =P I know I'm new...but I would like to be in it!

info

Gym Leader Name-->Calda
Gym leader of where-->I'll take Viridian ^_^

Right now I'm revsiing my form so I'll post the rest later! n_n

pencilbuddy

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2009
I would be ruff the champion
Articuno lv 93
porygon 2 lv90
alakazam lv 88