• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unexplained Club

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
Years
Can I please join? I love paranormal stuff. I actually belive that I have a little bit of psychic powers [lol], and I really do belive in ghost and big foot and stuff [lol].

Years
Yep, you can join.
As for me, I've only seen 1 UFO. It may have been a satelite, I dunno. But my Mom and Grandma claim to have seen one while driving to the mall once, about 20 years before I was born. They said it was oval-shaped with a bunch of flashing lights... o.O

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
Years
Karasu said:
Yep, you can join.
As for me, I've only seen 1 UFO. It may have been a satelite, I dunno. But my Mom and Grandma claim to have seen one while driving to the mall once, about 20 years before I was born. They said it was oval-shaped with a bunch of flashing lights... o.O

Thanks. That's really cool!!!

Years
You're welcome. ^^
I just saw on the History Channel that they found some weird footprints on a farm in Australia. They think Thylacines, which are supposed to be extinct made them. O.o

Years
My printer is haunted. Sometimes in the middle of the night it goes off and starts printing. O.o

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
Heh, sorry I didn't post, been busy. x.x
Karasu said:
My printer is haunted. Sometimes in the middle of the night it goes off and starts printing. O.o
That's freaky. o_O What does it print? Just random letters and stuff?

Years
Kitty_girl333 said:
Heh, sorry I didn't post, been busy. x.x

That's freaky. o_O What does it print? Just random letters and stuff?
No. Nothing prints, blank paper just comes out... O.o

Years
Ok, you can join. ^^
Anybody watch the Travel channel? They have a lot of ghost/alien shows on that.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Printer creeps?Mine's does that all the time...durastic measures go for a broom and hit it..I did that and my scanner was working to brilliance...

I watch Travel Channel daily.The last time I remmeber seeing it was about the Rosewell Crash.

BTW,welcome CC :33~

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
Years
My friends read ghost stories in school, but I don't like em. They don't seem as scary after you tell the reader that it is, right there, on the cover.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Meh,ghost stories don't have any wielding affect on me..no matter how true they sound..

I need to see to believe,and sometimes,I find out the hard way o.o'

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
Years
Well I don't really care. I haven't read ghost stories since God Knows When. Still, nothing's scary if you're only reading it.

Years
Yea. If you're reading it they suck, but if somebody else is, they're a tiny bit better. The best ghost stories are the ones on TV, in my opinion.

Back