• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Agent9 said:
Huh, WHat's that supposed to mean?
Wattson is bald. I'll get the exact quote once I restart my Emerald, but that'll be a bit.

DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
*sigh* still no luck with my shiny shuppet.....ne of u guys have recently found a shiny?

~D.S~
Nope. Finding shinies takes buttloads of patience. My finds are usually 3 months apart, and that's because I try.

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
EGAD! I have beaten COlosseum! I shall try for a Ho-Oh, which means beat the 100 colosseum singlebattle thing over and over. or just restart if Ho-Oh isn't shiny. Ho-Oh in it shinyness looks ugly. But I'll try.

LDD has two Ho-Oh, lucky her.. so I'll be...

EV training Suicune
Reseting for Groudon
Reseting for Ho-Oh

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Apparetnly MM, I think SKittys are encountered every 200...so says the internet. but meh.

I got Slakoth to 16 and Nincada to 13.

I'm trying to make them all level 16. Haven't battled Roxanne yet....Time is...6:06.

5 Skittys...

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Gah, no one ever talks to poor ol' Yami tis always MM this MM that XD

ahh not much happening at my end, then again i didnt pick up my DS so thats why, i should really start taking it into college and doing some hunting while no ones looking =D or pretend im playing a DS game *shifty look* yeah that probably wont happen...

Shall probably hunt later tonight, wish me luck ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
I decided to join the hunt for the shiny seviper (i'm puting a hold on my shroomish hunt until my numel evolves)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Hi!

I suppose you guys will be more than surprised to see me here again, but hey, here I am!

Its been almost 2 years since I "dissapeared". It all started with my grandmas death, then I stoped coming, and then I had an accident with my girlfriend (now ex) But a cool member of the club "found" me, and managed to make me come back.

I hope you guys can forgive me for being away for so long, but I'll try to be here from now on, as often as I can.

Thx for the comprehension in advance and hi to everyone!

I'M FINALLY BACK! wOOOOT

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Aaryn said:
Hi!

I suppose you guys will be more than surprised to see me here again, but hey, here I am!

Its been almost 2 years since I "dissapeared". It all started with my grandmas death, then I stoped coming, and then I had an accident with my girlfriend (now ex) But a cool member of the club "found" me, and managed to make me come back.

I hope you guys can forgive me for being away for so long, but I'll try to be here from now on, as often as I can.

Thx for the comprehension in advance and hi to everyone!

I'M FINALLY BACK! wOOOOT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! I'm finally being able to talk to the "Shiny Hunter Great: Aaryn"! This is so awesome! Radical even! Welcome back! Welcome back indeed! Your shinies rock! But a few of the images are broken...

I haven't introduced myself..

I am Agent9, I have 3 shinies, a Suicune, Trapinch, and a Groudon.

I am currently hunting for a second Groudon.

*shakes hand* You are like.....SHiny Hunter God!

HOLY CRAP! MetalMario! SkinnyGreenMan! Yami_Zidane! ryan! Aaryn IS HERE!!!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Lol, god. I didnt expect such a welcome! Thanks a lot.

Ive been very occupied with school also, but I've caught some more shinies in emmerald. Most of the previous ones were lost with my file in fire red and leaf green.

Ill make my new list and try to update the member list thorugh this week.

please understand that due to the HUGE amount of people here now, its a HUGE amount of work! Gimme two weeks to get used to normality again!

WOOT! I'm back hehehe. Thanks for the support.

P.D: By the way. Ill be updating my sig and my shiny list tomorrow, got an important history exam tomorrow, which sure I will fail, but I have to try at least.

Years
Hi, we haven't met before, I'm Esupio, or Blaze as some people know me.

Welcome back ^^

no shiny Charmander at all.

I accidently ran into a shiny oddish O.o; caught it. I got another shiny
*zelda jingle*

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Oh, in leaf green I caught shiny Deoxys. Cool yellow colored.

I caught shiny cyndaquil (yeah, the whole pokedex) I also caught shiny kyogre.

Ill have to look up the full list though. Somethin about 300 hours into the game.

Back