• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Of course it's a good thing! Everybody wants to be like me!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
hello ryan!! First of all, no shiny luck, 400+ eggs and nothing that looks like a shiny gligar.

The movie would be awesome, lol. It could be done, but I live to far to help... boohoo.

At last, we are allb ack together, except SGM, lets hope he feels the urge to come soon. Im glad to see youa round ryan, youre as crazy as ever! hehe

WEll, I was talking with MM yesterday via msn and we thought we could make reunions there, all the staff you know, it would be cool (so ryan, please connect to the msn! xD)

About the shin megazord, I wanna be the right arm zord!! I love to get to move the sword!! (and throw the pokeballs) XD

Im off to study! see ya around!

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
Can I join?

I have no shiny pokemon currently but I really want a shiny zubat. I'm looking for one right now in Altering Cave but no luck so far X_X

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Sure, you have to make 30 posts on the club before being an official member, and, pelase catch a shiny asap! It feels good! lol.

Wecome!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
You know, we could make a mechazoid or something like that ^___^! (By we I mean you guys... XD) All we have to do is surf the web for all the parts, and put them together! (Maybe cut parts outta different things as well.)

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I have nothing new to report as usual :P
But I want one soooooooooooo much!
(please calm me down :P that I might get one soon)
I actually MIGHT get traded a shiny soon !!! I just have to talk it over with the people I know !

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Calm down, BG pokemon freak! You might get another shiny soon! But keep in mind... the shinies you receive in trades don't count towards our total shiny-dex, even though they're still fun to have.
To Aaryn: I've logged onto MSNM but nobody's there, so I'll jump on when I get home from school and hope that some of you guys are on.
To anybody in the SHC: Feel free to IM me at my MSN or AIM whenever you want (I prefer AIM, but it seems as though I'm gonna be on MSN too now).

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
hey guys an gals no luck with suicune my mind is telling me to insert my cheat cartrage and use the encounter suicune code until i find a shiney one but i can't do that can i? that will be cheating now my friends. anyway good luck everyone adios.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
Hi Shiny Hunters Club, im pete and im wanting to join the Shiny Hunters Club surprisingly ^_- I love all shiny pokemon, they are rare and valuable to me. I have only caught two shiny pokemon which are a pikachu and pidgey. atm, i am breeding Manectirc over and over to get a my favourist ever pokemon into a shiny, i will cry with happiness hehe :] Anyway, ill post here if i get any more luck and keep you guys informed, and hope one day i am good enougnt to join, heres to happy times :]
Edit: As a new member can i have my own shiny card, i have made one but just need to insert some pokemon.

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
NO CHEATING!! Id break my head against the wall if you guys cheat. It supposed thousands of hours (near 2000 lol) for me to get all of mine!.

And dont worry BG pokemon freak, Im sure youll soon have another shiny.

Ryan, the problem is, that we have a huge ocean between us, and that means something like a 6 hour time difference, when you sleep im awake, when your eating, Im having dinner and bla bla. So its hard for us to be on at the same time. But these hours seem to be appropiate. Hope you log on soon!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
V(>.<)V Computer had a complete meltdown yesterday, everything is off now, as in too big on my moniter even after suposidly puting things back the way they should have been.

Hi Aaryn. *waves*

LDD's update: Didn't play on my friends game. Emerald, shiny hunted for a random one (giving up on the Absol just until I get one other shiny so I don't get another Oddish, three of them is enough don't you think?) Got my 5th masterball off Ruby, restarted it and got my 6th masterball in record time (5 hours, 21 minutes), and restarted it again. (All 6 MB are on my Emerald.) Haven't played on Sapphire, Fire or Leaf.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I felt the same way about Absol eggs, but hatching them with two 31-IV's is a second best to it being shiny, still can't get one with three 31-IV's, drat it all. Over 150 of the eggs, before I couldn't take it any longer and took a break, haven't been back to it full time yet, hatchs one once in a blue moon.

Hi MM! *waves*

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
I keep thinking a shiny manectric hatched being a shiny, but its just the horrid shine from the light of the screen on my gba whilst my sp is charging >.>

Years
deoxys holder said:
how do I join?please E-mail me at [email protected]
Ah! Aaryn forgot one! XD

You join by listing all the shinies you own in the Advanced generation. (if any) That is all.

Minabii said:
Can I join?

I have no shiny pokemon currently but I really want a shiny zubat. I'm looking for one right now in Altering Cave but no luck so far X_X
Yes, you may join. (Aaryn forgot another one o_0) If I were you, I'd look in another place with other pokes, like the Granite Cave or Mt. Moon. That way, you might find something more rare and still be able to hunt for Zubat in a different location after that. That way, you may get a rarer shiny without risking getting a duplicate shiny Zubat.

Aaryn said:
Sure, you have to make 30 posts on the club before being an official member, and, pelase catch a shiny asap! It feels good! lol.

Wecome!
Well, the 30 post rule applies only to inactive members. You're a full member. You might lose your place in the Shiny Dex if you go inactive before reaching the 30 posts.

feraligatr master said:
hey guys an gals no luck with suicune my mind is telling me to insert my cheat cartrage and use the encounter suicune code until i find a shiney one but i can't do that can i? that will be cheating now my friends. anyway good luck everyone adios.
NEVER cheat in the club. In fact, I'd advise you to burn/sledge/microwave incinerate that device to eliminate the temptation to use it in the future.

pokEMOn UseR said:
Edit: As a new member can i have my own shiny card, i have made one but just need to insert some pokemon.
For the card to be official, it must be made by either me or ryan. You may request a card HERE!! though. You can post a "reference card" that has the colours and stuff you'd like to use, and I'll use that as far as the style allows for. I did something along those lines for Iron Spriter Josh a while ago.

EgiFuX said:
Hi, you know what i cought the shiny aron. Cool, HA!
GRAARGH!!1 *places shiny aron in the microwave* Let's SEE YA ROAR YOUR WAY OUTTA THIS ONE, BEEYATCH!!1

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
XDD. YEah, I "missed" them. I Just wasnt around at that moment. Im opening my last 5 eggs for today *crosses fingers* That would make a total of 541 eggs.

Back