• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
This is my spin on pokemorph maker, which two of the four remaining RPers there have decided to let it die, so I am making a new one. In this roleplay, you can be a human, or pokemorph, or a pokemon, and humans as well as pokemon are pokemorphs.

Also, one last thing. Humans can be pokemorphs, and so can pokemon, becoming part human, and morphs can be that you are stuck in morphed form, you can transform betwen the forms, ect. Just to clear things up.

Here's the signup form, I'll post mine after a few people sign up.

EDIT: you CAN have up to two characters, but no more.

Name:
Type: (Trainer, pokemorph, pokemon, ect. If you are pokemon/morph, say which pokemon.)
Morphing: (Pokemorph only, how it works. You are in a mixed form, you can transform, however you want your morphing to work.)
Looks:
Personality:

Last edited:

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
Years
Name: Taddon black
Type: pokemorph houndoom/human
Looks: black trenchcoat jeans and red t shirt.
Personality; Loner dont bug and confused sometimes.
Morphing: always able to go to both forms at all times. Plus I go to a human to houndoom.

Last edited:
Years
Name: Eclipse
Type: Pokemorph/Trainer
Morphing: morphs into black Flygon. tends to stay flygon. can also morph into dinosaurs, if she has enough power.
Looks: Human: Pale skin, black shirt, black jeans, black hair. Flygon: Black where the dark green should be, dark grey where the light green is. has gark grey eyes
Personality: Changes often. Tends to be a Shadow pokemon.

OOC: Shiny, why do you make RPG's just when I finish plans for one of mine?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Flygon_trainer said:
OOC: Shiny, why do you make RPG's just when I finish plans for one of mine?

OOC: You asked me if you should let it die or not, and I said to do what you want, but I'd be putting up this thread son.

Name: Seph
Type: Human morph of scizor.
Morphing: Basically he can freely change between forms at will, and mix them.
Looks: He is 5'11'', with green eyes and short, spiked, white hair. He wears faded jeans, with a black T-shirt.
Personality: Very calm and relaxed, with at least three tricks up his sleeve at any given time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Angel
Type: Espeon to human morph.
Morphing: She can freely change between forms at will, and mix them.
Looks: Long brown hair, with blue eyes, with espeon ears and tail. She wears a light blue tank top, and bluejeans.
Personality: Quiet and shy, yet when she gets angry, she goes berserk.

ALSO! This is an experiment, Angel is my girlfriend IRL, and she is thinking about joining the pokecommunity for roleplaying, but she's not certain. So she's going to play as angel through my posts, so actually, I'm only playing one character.

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Name: Terra
Type:Latias to human morph
Looks:Red Latias wings, the Bianca hairdo (except dirty blonde) :P, wears a red tank top with the blue Latias Eon sybol on it (in the middle of the shirt), with a short red skirt, white sandals.
Personality:Cheerful, a bit naive at times.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Flygon_trainer said:
OOC: but you took so long, that i had givin up on you (as me and sparks have done a lot) and started making plans of my own... ah well, it can wait....

OOC: my internet is, as the french say, fe**ed. Still is as a matter of fact, just hooked up my pc directly o the modem instead of the router, but only temporarily. We cannall start any time we want, and post your signup, and you can join. I will tell you if there is a problem with your signup, but if i don't, then you're free to join!

IC: On a small island in the middle of the ocean, a small, purple-green spark started, and became a huge glowing orb, with small traces of lightning coming from it. It slowly faded away to reveal two people, a tall young man, who morphed enough into a green Scizor to get the armor, but nothing else, as well as an Espeon, slowly becoming human, yet leaving her tail and ears the same.

"Well, here we are, a new world." I said.

"It looks nice, but where is everyone?" She asked.

"Probably somewhere other than here, this island is too small to be inhabited, you can see the ocean on all sides from the center." I explained.

"Well, let's get something to eat and then get to a town or city somewhere, I can bareley remember the last time I had a decent hot bath instead of a cold river somewhere." She said, and she went off looking for food, while I flew up to try to see where the nearest land was.

OOC: note to ScArLetSkye, you can be a legendary, yet you can't be all-powerful like the legendaries are, just about as powerful as a normal pokemon. It has to be fair to the other players.

Years
deep down, in the bowls of the earth, I felt large amounts of energy collect, and I had to leave the earth's soul. My power had been drained, but I would recover... using my Flygon morph, I dug up and hollowed out an area to rest..

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
<<I changed something:Terra WAS Latias before, my mistake. And given 'Terra' as a name. ._.>>
Flying through the clear skies, I whimpered a bit.I had been forced to become a human morph, and I had fled before becoming more human.It had been horrible.To think that I thought trusted those humans!
<<Okay.I'll say that she lost most of her 'power' while being 'transformed', kay?;)>>

Years
I woke up, hearing more trouble... then again, after dealing with the scyther, not much could really compare... I dug to the surface (nowhere NEAR the island) and looked my old friends, team Cipher, straight in the face. "well, long time no see" I said to them. before they could react, I used my Shaodw flame, sending them all running, each on fire. "I wonder what happened down there... last thing I remember was having my soul torn apart" I said, looking around, and spotting a familer Arcanine "hey, Rowdy!" I called. he looked up. he seeemed much older, but still recognisable. he ran straight to me, crying <thank goodness you're okay... I thought that you were gone for good> he said in thought speech. "I thought so too.. but apparently, I'm needed again" I said... too bad the shadows had re-sprouted down in the underworld...

Last edited:

Reptar

GOT OLD.
Years
((Hey, I wanted to be an espeon morph...fooey...))

Name: Kiri
Type:Pokemorph, espeon
Looks: Can be normal human, full espeon, or half espeon. Human-Blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a dark blue sweatshirt and jeans, no shoes. Morph-very light purple hair, espeon tail, espeon ears, same clothes
Personality: Hyper, fun-loving, but very emotional, and will do whatever it takes to save a friend.

I smiled as the wind tickled my face. I sat on a large rock near the tiny island. I saw a flash, and fell into the water, startled. A bit embarassed, I climbed back onto the rock as I watched a young man and an espeon morph like myself, emerge from the huge ball of light.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: Just some clarification in case someone isn't sure, I'm not sure about Kiri, but Angel was an espeon, who became a human morph.

I saw the nearest spec in the distance, and the used Scizor's eyes to zoom in on it. "Yyyyup, that's land." I said, and hovered down where Angel was waiting. "The nearest land is over in that direction," I said pointing "About fifty miles or so."
Angel looked up and said "That's all? In that case, we can forget about something to eat, let's get there first, then find some food." She said, and a purple bubble appeared around her, and I began flapping my wings again, when I noticed the presence of an espeon on a rock just behind us. "Hello there!" i said to it, wondering if it would respond.

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
Years
Yeah, I'll join. :) :D If i may that is... ;)

Name: Lavender
Type: Human CharizardMorph/Is that right?
Looks: A result of a Team Rocket experiment. She is a normal human, but is stuck with her wings,horns and tail of a charizard + a few other things such as stronger nails/like claws. If she has enough energy, she may become a full Charizard. But this is risky, as she hasn't tryed it yet and could cause harm to herself. Dark purple/black hair, blue eyes, wears mostly neutral colors and jeans, no shoes. She appears like a normal human in ways of stature, but with the typical wings, tail and other things which would make a charizard morph what it is. But she is a light purple color were most charizards would be orange hues, and her inner parts to her wings are a lighter shade of blue/sky blue to most. The flame on her tail is also strange, as it only burns in the colors of blues,purples and white hues. She does wear clothes, but only a top and jeans. No shoes etc... The full charizard- Appears the same as most, but with the weird coloration etc and is around 7' tall at the shoulder.
Personality: A shy, reclusive loner. She follows her own rules and opinions most of the time. But is intelligent and cunning enough to see ideas and such like that would be better than her own. She is quite friendly once she gets to know someone and trust them, but because of her appearance she is usually outcast from others and called a freak or an accident that should never have happened - she has a bitter side, and a strong temper which is hard to calm once angered.
History: Will not tell, only those she sees as friends may know.

Years
Grrrr! I wanted to be a Charizard morph!!!! I did make the name for this thread you know!!!!! Well bugger you guys then I'm a Salamence morph! Hmph!!!!

Name: Dragoon
Type: Pokemorph (Salamence)
Morphing: Freely change, and can mix and match.
Looks: Human- Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses, Black shirt, blue jeans, red back pack.
Pokemon: A green Salamence (shiny), is twice as big as a normal Salamence.
Pokemon/Human (can be changed): Huge red Salamence wings coming out from back, green skin, fingers turn into claws, long salamence tail, longer neck, fangs.
Personality: Hates everyone unless they have proven themselves to him by defeating him or in some other way.

Years
once the gang was gone, I burrowed into the ground, ocasionally causing schock waves that could be felt over many miles. they were Taddon and I's long distance signals, that we sometimes used to track each other. at the moment, I was just causing the shocks because I was bored... I dug for a while, before reaching a cliff. Nearby, I saw a Scizor morph that seemed vaugly familer, and two espeon morphs. Not wanting to get involved with any of them, I dove into the water, using my wings to propel myself down...

Years
OOC: fine with me... currently, I've got a sinus infection to end them all...don't blame me if I don't stay on long... :knockedou

IC: I swam ot the bottom, and found myself surrounded by a bunch of orange and black dolphins, that were larger than normal ones, and had a odd marking on thier side, like those danger symbols on fans. the ornge ones had two 'blades' on these markings, and the larger black ones had three. I quickly came to the conclusion that the black ones were higher ranked. <do not worry young one> a large black female to the right of me said <we have no intentions to harm you. grab on to my fin, and I will take you to our base> she finished, moving to a position where I could grab her dorsal fin. I grabbed on, and she pulled me at lightning pace through the water..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back