• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Sage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Masquerade, are you gonna use my likitung pre? If you don't i understand, mind you, you can spruce it up as you said...If you do use it though (without too much ajustment) i would like credit if possible...

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
@Maneachicken: I don't think I'll use it. I've already got all of the pre-evos planned out, and there's no room for Likitung.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
can you tell me your pre evoloutions not including the ones you said in the fourm plz

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
@6434: The most recent list includes:

Kangaskhan
Cubone
Zangoose
Tropius
Seviper
Torkoal
Lapras
Pinsir/Heracross (Will evolve into either)
Tauros
Onix
and possibly the prevos that have been released from Diamond/Pearl (Munchlax, Bonsly, etc.)

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
Years
why does cubone have a pre ev.. it doesnt need one its already got a wide enough move set, if youve read its dex info ud know it cries for its departed mother that it wears the skull of as a helmet, sounds like a childs actions to me, and good luck making it a good amount weaker..

one more question.. why does ur base have stairs in some of them.. some are ok, but if you could actually climb them (I dont know Ive never used the base feature), they'd allow you to walk against a non existant wall that borders how far you can walk.. it'll look wierd.. they look really nice otherwise..

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
majinx24 said:
why does cubone have a pre ev.. it doesnt need one its already got a wide enough move set, if youve read its dex info ud know it cries for its departed mother that it wears the skull of as a helmet, sounds like a childs actions to me, and good luck making it a good amount weaker..

one more question.. why does ur base have stairs in some of them.. some are ok, but if you could actually climb them (I dont know Ive never used the base feature), they'd allow you to walk against a non existant wall that borders how far you can walk.. it'll look wierd.. they look really nice otherwise..

About Cubone: I know it's already weak, and I know it has a good movepool, but I'm doing it at the request of a friend. This game is more of a way to hold me over until Diamond and Pearl than anything else. I need a new Pokemon game to play, and what's better than playing one you make yourself? I am including secret features in the game that only I will know about, and it will be up to everyone else to figure them out.

About the Secret Bases: If you would read the post, you would see that I know about the border and that I changed it, I just haven't posted the new ones yet. Next time please enlighten yourself before criticizing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2007
your hack is getting more interesting each time you post a screenshot
great hack you are making masquerade inc =D

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
OK...I understand...it did suck...my spriting needs work because all im really good at is revamps. Can't wait for release!

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with the hack. The scripts that stop a player from going to a certain aren't working. For example, when you try to leave Littleroot before speaking to May, there is nothing stopping you. Also, you can simply walk past Prof. Birch without going into his bag because there is nothing stopping you there either. Yes, I moved the scripts to the new locations, so I don't know why it's not working. Help?

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
I aggre with har d har it will be radical if u had a porygon 3

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Masquade...I had this problem too once i was doing a hack...check on the discussion thread or post there...and Porygon 3...what shape? And i think we need a really good dragon evolution of Eevee!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Masquade, did you post on the general discussion? can't wait for the release...how far are you map-wise?

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Yeah, I posted, but I have yet to get a response. Map wise, I'm not far at all. Only the first two towns and one route are done so far...

UPDATE: If I can't fix the scripts, I may have to start over with the entire hack... again.

New Pokemon: Smalphin (Lapras Pre-evo)

Smalphin.png

Base Stats:
HP:100
Atk:60
Def:60
Spd:45
Sp.A:60
Sp.D:80

I don't like how there is a large blank space on its back, but I can't think of anything to break up the monotony. Suggestions?

I've also decided on names for the other pre-evos.
Torkoal: Tortash (Tortoise+Ash)
Zangoose: Youngoose or Yungoose (Young+Mongoose)
Kangaskhan: Kublikhan (As in Genghis Khan and Kubla Khan)
Tropius: Palmzai or Palmsai (Palm+Bonsai)
Pinsir/Heracross: Muscoon (Muscle+Cocoon)
Seviper: ??? Suggestions?

Of course, none of these names are final yet, they're just the best I could come up with while dozing off in Physics today. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to help me out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Physics, i really suck at that...Year 10 is a tough year and Pre-name for seviper, um...(Serpant+Slither)=Serther?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back