• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amaya's Drawings

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
-.Nyxi.'s Drawings-

I'm sort of new to scanning and so far I have only one drawing scanned, but I've been drawing anime for six years. Sorry, I don't draw backgrounds all the time. More drawings coming soon.

Last edited:
Years
Nice work, you show a lot of potential.

My only critiques are for the anatomy, I would look at some tutorials on how the female body is built. You could also look at screenshots of Misty for reference.

Can't wait to see more.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
The only thing I don't like much about that drawing is that the eyes are so far apart...
Besides that, it looks pretty good. :)

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
coolmaster said:
The only thing I don't like much about that drawing is that the eyes are so far apart...
Besides that, it looks pretty good. :)

Thankies!

Oh yes, and if you think that the eyes are too far apart in that one, then you'll hate my other drawings. XD I'll keep note of your comments though.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Try reading manga books that you might be able to find in your local newsagent, learn the basic stuff, then we can start taking.

You display potential, but you are yet to truly reveal your skills.

Get reference, anime for instance. Take screenshots etc. and learn from them.

Thats all for now.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Your comments are most appreciated. Unfortunately, I only have three manga books... ^_^

Since I made the Misty pic I've improved. Here are three more pictures of characters I have made up on my own.

Edit: I hate the first two images. XD

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
I really like the way you draw clothes. ^_^ They look so flowing! I agree with others in that the eyes are a bit too far apart, and they're a bit sketchy in places - but as Auro said, you have a lot of potential! :D Keep up the good work, Amaya, and never stop drawing! ;)

--FG

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Ahh... *sweat* they're sketchy 'cause they're sketches. XD

I'll try to scan some more drawings when I have the time, and I'm new to modifying them with Adobe Photoshop. Anyways, thank you for the comment. Be well assured that I won't stop drawing. :)

Edit: Okay, now that I have a username change, I believe I'll have to start a totally new drawings thread once this one dies off...

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

I can see the drawing just fine.
Anyways, your first drawing is nice for a sketch and you drew Misty in a very interesting style. I think the small eyes help make her look realistic, but like people are saying, they should be spaced closer together.
You other 3 drawings are neat in that you really show skill in creating great looking costumes. However, their postures need work as some of them look like they are about to fall over.
Keep on practicing and I'm sure you'll do great! ^_^

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Back