• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What's really going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
blackhaert said:
[SIZE="-7"]You come in here and disrupt a perfectly normal forum from your enjoyment? Great. How intelligent.

coughmoroncough

Ban me if you want, retard. I've got nothing to lose. And I'd get the satisfaction of knowing I went out with a bang. Since I wouldn't actually go out with a bang...

BANG BANG! <- There's the bang.

P.S. I hate the new layout. It sux0rz. Just like you. =)[/SIZE]

Indeed. I knew the well... (Well not really, but still! LOL)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Crystal Walrein said:
Which reminds me....Where the hell are Steve, Kwame, Arcanine, and the rest of that lot?

They're all in on it, like I said, on this day, the only purpose we serve is giving them a good chuckle because they "Put up with flaming and **** all year long." According to the person who knows.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Chiyo said:
OMFG... You know what, PC is back to normal for me. What about you guys?

Edit: Well, at least it isn't 90% black. I have no idea about the rest...

Nah.. PC is completely ruined now..

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Yeah, why not Serebii, Todoroki?

Yeah, the mods do hate alot of us....i mean, did.

The 3 people that got banned are viewing the thread as guests.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
When this is all over, I am gonna tell all of you guys "I told ya so" How about this....boycott on posting until this ****ing crap is over.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Eh...? I don't hate any mods... in fact, many of them have been quite courteous and nice to me. Kylie-chan was nice enough to close my Adoption Thread when it got out of control and I was really getting overwhelmed by it... poor Kylie... ;_;

And yeah hacker dude, why not ban all of us right now? How come you've only done it to certain people?? *sideways glance*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Shiney said:
They're all in on it, like I said, on this day, the only purpose we serve is giving them a good chuckle because they "Put up with flaming and **** all year long." According to the person who knows.
Yeah, some act this is. *goes about his business as usual*

Daegon

Friend of all
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2006
Todoroki... I won't go against your ruin PC thing.
However, I just want to say one thing.

Hey, you suck. It's me who rules.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Any of you realize what day it is today?

Ahh... I think that what Todoroki is doing is actually related to April Fools' Day. Whatever it is, there are 25 members viewing this post and my post is so not going to be placed where it was meant to be.

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
Years
Agent9 said:
Kiki~of~The~Grand~Line~, eeee! Send Sanji to kill him.....*becomes Zolo* I know Todoroki doesn't have the time to ban us because he still can't spell balloon right

lol....

I'll get Luffu to go with Zoro to GOMO GOMO No 300 Pound Canon this guy, then Sanji cna finish him off with an Anti-Manner Kick-course ;)

I still think Serebii would cause more chaos if it was hacked, isn't that what hackers want? Chaos and disorder? Angry mods with axes??

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
No.. The mods don't hate anyone.. They're all just trying to make PC a better place.. They ban members when they break rules.. They don't ban for no reason..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Kylie-chan said:
No... this is real. =/ Why would we do something as dumb as this?

...Because as been said, the mods take all kinds of crap from some memmbers all year long, and they ened a chance to try to get a chuckle out of the stupid and the gullible, even at the cost of getting everyone else in the process. Not very fair, but you're the admins, so no one can stop you. =D

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Or Bulbagarden for that matter?

And Lightning, isn't every post in here pretty much spam? Because it's kinda hard to relate to the topic when flaming the hacker... Could you clarify for me what's spam here and what's not so I don't spam anymore? Or should I just wait for the answer, 'Just stop posting'?

Kurono

Remember?
Years
The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
Yeah, why not Serebii, Todoroki?

Obviously Serebii did nothing wrong to him.

This is all the Staff's fault...if they didn't ban him...we wouldn't have such a problem.. you see...you people deserve this..

I hate all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back