• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Fire Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmander005

Charmander Trainer
Years
Charmander is my favorite! I'll join and take the shiny one!
4.png

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2004
Hey! I love fire pokemon too

Hey! I love fire pokemon aswell, and I'm woundering how did you get the shiny versions of the pokemon you posted. I'd really like to know. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Pokedragonfire said:
No one likes fire pokemon :(

Oro? Loads of people like fire types... Fire Types went down with R/S though. Since mostly all of 'em are weird looking.

Years
quote:

Oro? Loads of people like fire types... Fire Types went down with R/S though. Since mostly all of 'em are weird looking.

well they made mostly all the new fire types dual types like numel(which is cool elmental combo. but it took the fire pride. then they got rid of all of the good fire types(ex. charizard, growlite, houndoom, and ect.). then the only good ones were torchic and and ninetails(whos speacil abity is cool). that basiclly it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back