• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ahhh - Dude, I was on MSN - you could have talked to me about that super secret thing that we're hiding from the rest of the SHC...
*WINK*
>.>
<.<
*slyly returns to the Tauros hunt*

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Finally after 4 weeks what i said about shiny hunting with the roms then getting the hidden ID...ive found the first one with my hidden ID. it waqs a shiny mudkip after about 20k of em i got one. Well now i need to find out what my hidden ID was. Then ill get my hidden ID. from my GBA game by transfer and find out everything about if its a countdown with the shiny ID wityh EV.s or what. If the chances arent really 1/8192 and that was only one persons...then (ill need help with this one) ill need someone to find the shiny value in a pokemon EM rom and then herlp me r4ead then edit it downwards to a weally small number then maybe itll change to a 1/2 chance ort something like that. I could be changing history of the pokemon shiny hunters right now we hunters are rare..but once youve got a shiny and joined this club... youll never go back

NOTICE: 20451 dratinis and
NOTICE: 2225 clefairys
(i buy 3 dratinis and 2 clefairys)

C YA LATER

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
good morning hunters!! (well, its morning where im at) how's the hunt going? well, havent found more shinies, but im still hunting! my shiny marshtomp is doing great in battles!! well, good luck to everyone else on their hunts!!

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
where did aaryn go again?

FR update
Beat elite 4
catching pokes to get the bigger dex.
then going to the islands

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
MetalMario said:
Edit2: Going to bed now. "So long and good night!"

don't even think i didnt notice that ¬.¬

ryan said:
you could have talked to me about that super secret thing that we're hiding from the rest of the SHC...
*WINK*
:shocked: your hiding something from us.. may i be let in on this little "secret" =P

training Raticate fighting Bellsprouts and Weepinbell's should be done with them soon then its off to Zubat cave! will keep you posted.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey everyone! WE FILL UP PAGES LIKE FIRE! This is crazy! I have to read for like ten minutes to catch up! Anyway, I have still been e4 training... I will get 200 e4's! I want that sticker. Anyway, here's my e4 counter: e4wins = 29
Oh yeah, I almost forgot,
*DOES REALLY AWESOME COOL SHINY DANCE*

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Still resetting for Torchic.. I hope I don't get so used to resetting that I accidentally reset when he is finally shiny! Anyone ever do that? Shido, that is sort of similar to you fainting the shiny Absol. *cries for your lost Shiny Absol*
A SECRET!! omg, I wanna know the secret! Bad Ryan, mentioning a secret that none of us can know. Just tell us, we won't tell anyone else.. heh.

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
I gave up on shiny Poochyena. x_x Hahaha. Now I'm hunting for a shiny Magicarp, and a shiny Minun. At the moment I can search for both in the same area, and at the same time raise my Pokemon. ^_^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 16, 2008
Hey. Someone please update my Shiny Hunter's moving Card cause I got a Shiny Swellow from my friend Mike. Finally got to visit him in Columbus Ohio. Honestly, I'm on his mom's computer right now!

And seriously, no one show me a picture of a charmander until I get a shiny one. I breed in Emerald and reset in Fire Red, and I haven't got it yet. Patience is something I take in moderation- I can't stand 1-in-8000 odds. It sucks really badly. Any tips for how to get a shiny charmander faster? Thanks.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Still no Shiny Treecko. I really want to play my FireRed more but I refuse to go on until I find Shiny Zapdos (haven't tried in like a month)

P.S. Okay, maybe I'll move away from Zapdos to get Shiny Scyther...sounds better anyways.......

P.P.S. I'm going to stay up all night in order to SR for Treecko and Buy/SR for Scyther, I'll try until 3:00-5:00.

P.P.P.S. Okay, last one. I'm nicknaming my Shiny Scyther (if I get one) Cutlass, so don't anybody steal my name! (Actually I don't care, go ahead)

P.P.P.P.S. 26 Scyther resets so far...Looking for an Adamant, Lonely, or Naughty Natured one (for attack power)

P.P.P.P.P.S. For anybody who doesn't know how Natures affect your Pokemon, go here: http://www.pokecharms.com/games/gameboy/rs/natures.php

<I>Kobra<I>

Last edited:

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Wow, take a breath KK! XDD

And thank you PP! :D I've been doing that strategy for a while now, but still no luck. I'm using my Old Rod for the Magicarp. Hahaha. My brother, it's the funniest thing, he's sitting there watching me fish and he's getting pissed and going, "All you're gonna catch is Magicarp, just go already!" Hahaha, and I kept letting them go and fishing again, and finally, he beat me up. XDD My little bro might I add, it didn't hurt, I just had abused marks on me now. Hahaha. Little kids are soo funny. ^_^

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Wow, take a breath KK! XDD
Yeah I know, I had too much to say!

Anyways, I'm keeping track of my Scyther resets on a piece of paper. I'm at 100 right now, using hte old four lines with a slash through 'em technique. I can get 20 of those (which equals 100 for you mathmatically confused people) per line on my college-ruled paper. Planning on getting up to 300 tonight since it's summer now!

<I>Kobra<I>

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
To shido-kun - Riiiiight, like having little Washu for your mum isn't going to mess you up? :) Absol was female, ohhh drat!

LDD's update: 85 Absol hatched, no shiny. (See I said I was slow at hatching now didn't I?)

Good luck on your hunts everybody!

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
man no luck on torchich i get ym cuzins sp back but forgot the charger anywho best of luck to the rest of the hunters..

*thinks to self:torchich u ebtter eb shine or im going eat you*

heeheh dotn mind me

Back