• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkened Absol

Dark Absol
Years
Soon after the defeat of Team Magma and Team Aqua, three new teams have arisen and declared war on each other. Team Frost, Team Iron, and Team Mineral are attempting to awaken the three legendary Regis each with their own demented hopes. Team Iron plans to use Registeel to metalize all life forms on earth, Team Frost plans to use Regice to create a new ice age while Team Mineral plans to cover the world with stones.

The teams have left destruction on most of the regions in their never ending war. The only force powerful enough to defeat these teams are the Rogues, mercenaries that fight for a price.

Introduce yourself like this:
Name:
Alignment:Rogue, Iron, Mineral, Frost etc.
History:
Appearance:

Heres mine:
Name: Shade Voied
Alignment: Rogue
Pokemon:
Absol (out like Ash's pikachu)
Cacturne
Houndoom
Salamence
Metagross
Umbreon
History: ??? not much is known about Shade
Appearance: Dark greasy hair, usually in a ponytail. Wears a sash that carries his handgun and pokeballs. Also wears a bandanna to his forehead and a long black robe.

(thx to Pogiforce-14 for the idea based off his rp)

IC: I slouched back into my couch inside my secret base watching the news on the flashing tv set. I knew that the War was reaching the Hoenn region and fast, but i was prepared. I looked at my Absol, watching it stare at the entrance. Suddenly it became alert.
"There here"

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
Years
Ill join:
Name:Taddon
Alignment:Rogue
Pokemon:Scizor, Espeon, Houndoom, Glalie, Snorlax,and Teddiursa(like ashs pika)
History:I beat the pokemon league and was the champoin for 3 years.
Appearance:Red t shirt, Black trenchcoat, Black jeans, and Leather boots.

Darkened Absol

Dark Absol
Years
IC: I lept up onto my feet, looking outside, I could many Frost Grunts and Admins. "Go, Houndoom, Cacturne! Houndoom, Sunny Day! Cacturne, solarbeam!"
The grunts that were hit screeched in pain.
"Hey lookie what we got here" said an Admin. "A rogue, eh? Well we'll take care of you double quick! Go Walrein!"

Last edited:

Reptar

GOT OLD.
Years
Name: Kiriko Cloud
Alignment:Rogue
Pokemon: Espeon, Jolteon, Bulbasaur, Treeko
History:
Appearance:Blonde hair, just past shoulder length, is 5' 4", wears a navy blue sweatshirt, black jeans, and black tennis shoes.

Darkened Absol

Dark Absol
Years
OOC: uhh you guys should start doing sumthing...

IC: "Walreign! Ice beam!" My cacturne fell down in a heap.
"don't give up Cacturne!" I shouted "Use solarbeam! And Houndoom, Flamethrower!"
The Walreign collapsed, exhausted.
"I'm not done yet" replied the Admin. "Ok team go!" As soon as he finished, all of the grunts started to fling pokeballs at the ground. Snorunt, Spheals, Sealos, Glalies and other ice pokemon appeared. "let's see yuo beat that!"

OOC: geez, i can't spell anything :(

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2004
Ill join!

Name:Unown
alignment:rogue
pokemon:Unown(d),Unown(e),Unown(h)
history:ran away from my home in Violet city at 2 years old and was somehow able to wander into the ruins of alph where I met the pokemon that raised me, the Unown, when i was little the only word I heard(being around the Unown) was Unown, so that became my name.When I was 10 I got my trainers liscence and caught 3 of the Unown, and trained them vigorously.Then came the War........
Apearence:all black clothes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2004
The time came to leave the ruins of alph, so I said goodbye to all in the Unown language which no other human knows, and I was on my way.

After days on a boat, I finally reached Hoenn, where the main fight was, and i imeadiatly encountered a team iron grunt and the battle started.

"Go Unown(h)!"
"Go Lairon!
I told Unown to use hidden power and it hit and was effective, lairon struck back with a headbutt attack which made some damage.Unown again used Hidden Power at my command and Lairon was starting to get weak.Lairon fainted after trying to use another attack, I won.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back