• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new fanfiction

Aura Ranger

Aura Master & Pokemon Master
Years
I'm now writing a new fanfiction called The rogue, the outcast and the stone. I got the name from the Narnia movie. The main characters are Ash, Pikachu, May and so on, so on..... It will be rated PG-13 because of some violent parts. The story:

Ash, Pikachu, May, Max and Brock arrive at Clarton City to take part in the annual Regenda Immortal Festival. Legend says that in ancient times, Pokemon and human were mortal enemies. All this continued until a boy befriends a Shiny Blaziken and put an end to the hatred with a sacred stone called the Stone of Lonars. From that day, Clarton City held the festival to celebrate the hero. Ash and friends discovers that the Stone still exists, and the Blaziken and the boy are still alive. Annie and Oakley returns to steal the Stone and Ash, Pikachu, the boy and its Blaziken has to stop them, battling strange evil Pokemon along the way. Will they succeed, or will Annie and Oakley revive the war between human and Pokemon once again?

Well, that's just it. I'm almost done with the prologue now. Any suggestions and comments are welcome!

Back