• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Co-owner here saying yes you may join the club tyranitar 3000. Welcome to the club! :)

AND NOW... *holds up shiny Rattata* NEW SHINY!!!

I found this level 3 female shiny Rattata on Route 1. (right above Pallet Town)-That's what I get for taking a break from playing Emerald.-

EDTI: She's now a Raticate.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well i'll take this opportunity to welcome tyranitar 3000 to our club.

Also congrats LDD, someone else with a shiny Raticate, woo!

I shall try and get some hunting in before college tomorrow, maybe i should take a break from emerald and quickly have a blast at leaf green XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Well considering it was a restart of my game and I was under 30 hours. I say good luck! And that's the fastest I've ever gotten a shiny in a game, beating my Poochyena by nearly 50 hours! Wow!

Sorry I didn't put her stats up, but it was late at night and I just started raising her without thinking, so I don't have them.

And now back to the Emerald game, 500+ hours total logged into it, about the last 104 of them in the desert.

EDIT: I just realized. BLUE STAR! I finally hit my third row of stars on my shiny hunters card! Woo hoo! Yay! Bouncy!

Last edited:

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
Woohoo, i'm in the club!
i'm playing Gold for shinies, its always faster
BTW, how do you guys get shiny legenderies?

Years
you save infront of them and battle them if they are not shiny then press a,b,select,start at the same time that is called soft reseting hope this helps and ldd congrads on the shiny even if it is a rattata the earliest shiny i ever got was charmander by sring i got it in 2 minutes :) well i got to go sr for shiny regirock right now wish me the best of luck by the way yami zadine how did you get all of your shiny especially the miltank cause miltanks shiny form is cool

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Woohoo, i'm in the club!
i'm playing Gold for shinies, its always faster
BTW, how do you guys get shiny legenderies?

Sorry to dissapoint but we don't count shinys found in Gold, Silver and Crystal as they are too easy to find. We only count those found in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Colosseum and XD: Gale Of Darkness.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Co-owner here saying yes you may join the club tyranitar 3000. Welcome to the club! :)

AND NOW... *holds up shiny Rattata* NEW SHINY!!!

I found this level 3 female shiny Rattata on Route 1. (right above Pallet Town)-That's what I get for taking a break from playing Emerald.-

EDTI: She's now a Raticate.

Grats on the shiny LDD!

Well, since PC is abck up mroe now, ive decided to get a bit back into pokemon, ive been mainly playing Runescape..lol.. anyways... no new pkmn.. im still trying to get through FR first.. then i'll be going throu Emerald..

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
What's up my fellow shiny hunters? It's been a while since I've been on due to the fact that PC has been donw for the past month or so. I haven't played my Pokemon game much lately and I decided to play Emerald a little last night and then out of no where:

pkrssh010.gif

Poochyena Level 4
Lonely Nature

I caught it :D I finally got a Shiny Pokemon *does the Happy Shiny Pokemon Dance*

Hopefully I may get another one soon now that my luck has been skyrocketing lately. I've had alot of luck these past few weeks, not just with games either.

Ullion

Years
Wow, everypne is catching shinies again...wow goodjob Exo... lawl

N' GL to MMSP and the rest of yas!

Ullion

Years
Lol good thank you, and right back atchya mate!

Anyways, on FR im now through rock tunnel, although i havn't faced Lt.Surge yet, cuz my only 3 pkmn are Wartortle (lv32), Pidgeotto (lv30) and Aerodactyl (lv30), all are weak against electric, but im quickly heading off towards Celedon to SR for a rash eevee to evolve into a flareon (boo-ya!). Lol when i was young, flareon was my fa eevee evolution, and i'd make my bro mad cuz i kept telling him to evolve it into a flareon cuz the next gym leader would be Erika who uses grass types...lol then he'd turn around and say that i need to plan ahead more when making decisions...lol, anyways.. ever sicne i evolved eevees into Vaporeons, cuz they are simply "divine" .. well mroe -less the best of the 3..

Anyways.. of course no new shinies, and gl to all!

Years
Lol good thank you, and right back atchya mate!

Anyways, on FR im now through rock tunnel, although i havn't faced Lt.Surge yet, cuz my only 3 pkmn are Wartortle (lv32), Pidgeotto (lv30) and Aerodactyl (lv30), all are weak against electric, but im quickly heading off towards Celedon to SR for a rash eevee to evolve into a flareon (boo-ya!). Lol when i was young, flareon was my fa eevee evolution, and i'd make my bro mad cuz i kept telling him to evolve it into a flareon cuz the next gym leader would be Erika who uses grass types...lol then he'd turn around and say that i need to plan ahead more when making decisions...lol, anyways.. ever sicne i evolved eevees into Vaporeons, cuz they are simply "divine" .. well mroe -less the best of the 3..

Anyways.. of course no new shinies, and gl to all!

Umm.. isnt Aerodactyl Flying/Rock? or ground or whatever, and that is immune to electricity,

Thanx for letting me join the club, and i have a question, in my sig~ page, how do i make glowing words? it'd be cool if i could put it on my sig~ saying "i am an honorary member of the shiny club" or something, but i cant figure out how to do it, eheh..

Btw, should i make my ghastly evolve to Gengar?

Ullion

Years
Razzy, you observed properly, altho u failed to analyze what i said, u w\are also right, aerodactyl IS rock/flying, but rock is NOT immune to electric, in fact, electric and rock are neutral toweard each other, its electricty that doesnt affect grounds. and to make ur letters glow, u highlight what you wanted to glow, then copy then you click the glowing "G" in the text box area then a pop=up appears and u right click on the text space and click paste, then click ok and it should glow! :). Like So

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Aerodactyl is Flying/Rock as you said, so it isn't immune to electricity, it is infact weak against it.

And out of curiosity, how do you capture a shiney of a legendary? Is it as tedious as replaying the game over and over, or am I missing something?

Anywho, I wanna capture a shiney Electrike and a shiney Poochyena - any pointers, or is it just patience?

Years
Oh, alright, i understand, eheh.. im just tired from staying up all night the past two nights at my friends house playing smash bro.s melee, eheh..

Thanx for telling me how to do the glowing thing, cuz i tried somewhat like you said and didn't work, but ill try again XD

Years
to get a legendary shiny like i am trying
you save infront of the legendary and battle it if it is not shiny then you soft reset or better known as pressing a,b,select,start at the same time and keep doing that until you get a shiny legendary

well no shiny regirock yet more than 3400 sr i hope i get it soon

Back