• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
I agree, it is the best remake I've ever seen. And about that save problem on Route 32, I think it was my fault. Maybe I din't fully wait for it to save before I turned off the vba, no big deal either way.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
muy bueno amigo tu juego esta bueno y ami aun me faltan 4 post para poner el mio :P

very good friend your 4 game this good and ami I even need post to put mine :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2006
Español: ME PUEDES DAR TU MSN ZEL ? ME GUSTA TU HACK ES EL MEJOR REMAKE, TIENES LOS RAWS DE RED FIRE ?
Inglesh: HAVE A MSN ? PLS GIVE ME YOURE MSN, YOURE HACK IT'S GREAT !!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, I just can say thank you all people for your kind words. Still waiting till I get released from so much studies (probably there's a week and a half ahead...) :(

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 29, 2009
I think we can all wait that long. As long as we know this hack is still going strong, that's all we need.....Or at least that's how I feel.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
Years
If it takes you a week and a half to do it, then I'm not interested...

Not.

If it takes a week, and a half, that's too little! You should revise some more stuff, make sure it all fits perfectly, blah blah blah. (In short, be a perfectionist. It saves you from being tormented by people who complain about glitches too much. Like me)

And hopefully, you can release more pictures, info, etc. etc.

Well, good luck so far!

From,
~TheRoad

calumoh

686578206D616E696163
Years
wow i love it nice job!
i cant wait for the finished version...
its gonna be better than official games at this rate...

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Years
If it takes you a week and a half to do it, then I'm not interested...

Not.

If it takes a week, and a half, that's too little! You should revise some more stuff, make sure it all fits perfectly, blah blah blah. (In short, be a perfectionist. It saves you from being tormented by people who complain about glitches too much. Like me)

And hopefully, you can release more pictures, info, etc. etc.

Well, good luck so far!

From,
~TheRoad

he was talking about his studies, TheRoad.

Anyways keep up te good work Zel

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
It's a Gold Remake, so he should be including Kanto (which he actually is doing). Moreover, he's actually said that he's leaving Kanto untouched and is creating Johto from the Islands, so yeah.

Well I don't know what you mean by the Celebi event (the Ilex forest encounter by use of GS Ball?), but I believe that you are referring to the Suicine event/s in Crystal. If so, well, that is in Crystal, so I don't see how that could be the case.

I guess zel should be answering this though ^^;

And what about the Mantine and Hitmonchan? :P

Also, why do you always yabber on going "blah, blah, blah"? If there is something else to say, then just say it. If not, then there is really no need to yabber :P

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
Years
Bah. It's only because I can't think of anything else to say. Hey, wait a minute, have you been spying on me?

But those are just examples of events, and objects, items, things you may receive (maybe TERU-SAMA can finally be useful!)...

OK, so he is leaving Kanto untouched. So just implementing how many Pokemon? 256, maybe? Who knows?

Hope (again, again, again! I'm getting sick of praising everybody so many times, LOL, but just kidding, this hack is special. LOL) you with the best of luck.

From,
~TheRoad

PS: If it really bothers you, [ray.z], then I won't do 'blah blah blah' anymore. I'll just do kekekekeke, from now on. LOL.

Actually, someone should really be getting back into the main topic now *sweatdrop*

Enrico Marini

Resident Evil Hacker
Years
Anywho, he also said that he's implementing all 386 pokemon. They are also very hard to find also .. but I managed to find a lone Roselia It was quite a lucky find too, seeing as I haven't seen one since.

I found a lone Wurmple (Woohoo, shame I didn't have any Pokéballs yet) going from Cherrygrove to Mr. Pokémon's house. I think it is a nice addition being able to catch all the pokémon.

Here's hoping for Kanto. The train from Saffron City would probably be a pain to do.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
You'll have to patch it to a new clean ROM.
I'm amazed (and still incredulous) that Nintendo's watching this. It'd be awesome to see G/S/C remade for DS, but until then, this will do. BTW, if you want, I could help you with tiles, Zel. (Make it look a bit more like G/S by revamping those tiles?) KUTAW!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
It's a Gold Remake, so he should be including Kanto (which he actually is doing). Moreover, he's actually said that he's leaving Kanto untouched and is creating Johto from the Islands, so yeah.

Well I don't know what you mean by the Celebi event (the Ilex forest encounter by use of GS Ball?), but I believe that you are referring to the Suicine event/s in Crystal. If so, well, that is in Crystal, so I don't see how that could be the case.

And what about the Mantine and Hitmonchan? :P

Well, I dont know what was the original question you are answering, [ray.z]. Some of the answers seem to fit what I'd answer. I want to have all legendaries, if possible. That means I'd need ways to catch them. Celebi's way seem to be easy to implement, so I could do it in that way. And about Suicune, I doubt I could do it in the original Gold way, so I have another way of get it (and their friends).

Mantine and Hitmonchan? What about'em?

But those are just examples of events, and objects, items, things you may receive (maybe TERU-SAMA can finally be useful!)...

OK, so he is leaving Kanto untouched. So just implementing how many Pokemon? 256, maybe? Who knows?

What is TERU-SAMA?. Just wondering...

I want this to have all pokes, that's why Hoenn poke show up (but I made them extremely hard to find, just because the main deal is that this is a gold remake, finding Hoenn poke is just a little add-in)

I found a lone Wurmple (Woohoo, shame I didn't have any Pokéballs yet) going from Cherrygrove to Mr. Pokémon's house. I think it is a nice addition being able to catch all the pokémon.

Here's hoping for Kanto. The train from Saffron City would probably be a pain to do.

Part of it was just answered (you were lucky/unlucky). The train warping you to Kanto is not a problem. The problem would be to "show up" the train transporting you to Kanto. I know about the boat thing, but how could I edit the whole scene? Anyway, it's an event a bit farther ahead.

Probably, I'll get some free time this weekend, so I could finally reach the Olivine City (another thing I wanted to say, I plan next beta to just show the basic Olivine City, so you wont be able to enter the lighthouse this time, sorry)

EDIT: Oops, I forgot theotherfreakyguy's question. But Dark Lucario's right, you'd need to patch it again to a clean FR rom (and play it again, I'm always fixing and changing things)

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2011
Well, I dont know what was the original question you are answering, [ray.z]. Some of the answers seem to fit what I'd answer. I want to have all legendaries, if possible. That means I'd need ways to catch them. Celebi's way seem to be easy to implement, so I could do it in that way. And about Suicune, I doubt I could do it in the original Gold way, so I have another way of get it (and their friends).

Mantine and Hitmonchan? What about'em?

What is TERU-SAMA?. Just wondering...

I want this to have all pokes, that's why Hoenn poke show up (but I made them extremely hard to find, just because the main deal is that this is a gold remake, finding Hoenn poke is just a little add-in)

Part of it was just answered (you were lucky/unlucky). The train warping you to Kanto is not a problem. The problem would be to "show up" the train transporting you to Kanto. I know about the boat thing, but how could I edit the whole scene? Anyway, it's an event a bit farther ahead.

Probably, I'll get some free time this weekend, so I could finally reach the Olivine City (another thing I wanted to say, I plan next beta to just show the basic Olivine City, so you wont be able to enter the lighthouse this time, sorry)

EDIT: Oops, I forgot theotherfreakyguy's question. But Dark Lucario's right, you'd need to patch it again to a clean FR rom (and play it again, I'm always fixing and changing things)

the teru-sama is the original gs ball only found in pokemon gold and silver

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
Actually, it's only found in the Japanese Crystal Version. If you get the GS Ball (Teru-Sama) from the lottery in Crystal, you can take it to Kurt for a day, then get it back and go to the shrine in the Ilex Forest. A Celebi will appear. In the English version, the prize was changed to a Master Ball, making the event impossible to find, but a GameShark can activate the Celebi event for English versions.
I think it would be neat for you to include the GS Ball (with that name, not TERU-SAMA) by some other event besides the lottery (too hard!) and include the Celebi event that was obscured from America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back