• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

male charactors whos your favorite?

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Gary Oak There was always something about Gary that made me think that he was cool. I guess it was his personality or something like that. Great trainer and character. How I wish we could've controlled him in FR/LG!

Tracy I always liked him. He's got an interesting character about him with the whole drawing thing going on. I thought it was cool and an interesting change from Brock in the Orange Islands.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 5, 2007
Drew! He's so fricken cutee, awesome coordinator.
I absolutely love him.]

But i like Ash, James, Brock, and Harley too.
Ash is cool. James is really funny sometimes.
Brock is just down to earth. And the way that
Harley acts like he's gay cracks me up.

But Drew is definatley my favorite.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
I like Wally, he's just like me, shy, doesn't go out much, but he really kicks butt and he's brave. but most of all i like him because he is a RALTS trainer XD

Years
Well I didn't wach all episodes but I like Ash, because he's very friendly, helpful, caring for his pokemon. His loyal and brave too. And I appreciate that he doesn't pul Brock away when he tries to make a move on her,. Eventhough I like Misty and Mai too, I hate when they do that too Brock. But I also think that Ash, at least in more older episodes, sometimes can be a bit stupid. I started to like Gary too, becuase he become frendlier and he wasn't so full of him self like at the begining of the show. Oh, eventhough I saw Drew only a couple of times( and I think it was on a german program-I am learning that language, but I still don't understand everything:P ) his style appealled to me:cheeky: Oh and I can't forget about Brock. I like him too!:)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Ash. He's WAY cool. With Max at a close second.
But that's just me. :)

Last edited:
Back