• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

light_trainer921

Flamethrower Helper
Years
image27bk5.png

Is it Amelia over the south-east of the gym? If she is then, I know it's a stupid question but how can she get out of the east statue of the gym? (if you couldn't get through it)

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Very good screens,zel! I like the idea of Amelia aswell :) Will she be a thoughy or a pushover?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Jeez, all these rivals in Shiny Gold ... it will be exciting! :D And those screenshots fail to disapppoint. ;)

The fun part of it is that they have their own unique characteristics, so it's always fun to make more.
And more are coming! (The next one will be a girl thief who always hangs around with a P... I said nothing!)

3. While browsing around in ADVANCE MAP, i found a strange area that claims to be part of sprout tower.
The Bankmap locations are 2.57 in advance map and B2, L39 in elite map. Umm... WTF!?

Hints on were to find Treecko Please?

1&2. Known and fixed...
3.Forget about trying to judge what the maps say (most of the isles maps will say johto stuff)

Treecko: Somewhere between the beginning of the game and Ecruteak City... (I don't like to spoil things...)

Is it Amelia over the south-east of the gym? If she is then, I know it's a stupid question but how can she get out of the east statue of the gym? (if you couldn't get through it)

Yes, she is, and she'll walk behind that statue... lol

Very good screens,zel! I like the idea of Amelia aswell :) Will she be a thoughy or a pushover?

Hmmm... It depends... She'll start out with a weak Ralts, but her party will be conformed by the trio Pyschic/Fighting/Dark

You're right!

I posted one link to my map, but I have 15 posts now, so here you go again:

johtomapfl6.png

BMP Format

Nice map, even though it's not that easy to put maps into the hack (or so it seems, at least in FR)

Can you show me the download link ? I want to try this hacked version ! Thank you very much !

It is located at the bottom of my very first post in this thread. As always my recommendation is to read the thread: http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966, which will explain to those people who are new into playing hacked games how to make them work.

That is all, a few more... (I'm midway to posting all the screenshots)

image31vn2.png
image32fw2.png
image33su9.png
image34ek3.png

Yes, finally that is Route42! Jeje!

Years
Hey Zel one small prob, i just started playing cause i love gold version (one of my all time favourites) and when i got the amulet coin from mom she didnt give me the running shoes as well.....now i have to walk real slow....all the time =)))))))))))))

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
Hey Zel one small prob, i just started playing cause i love gold version (one of my all time favourites) and when i got the amulet coin from mom she didnt give me the running shoes as well.....now i have to walk real slow....all the time =)))))))))))))
Why dont you get the bicycle from goldenrod???? Its pretty fast.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
In B2 there's no running shoes...

just to say : awesome hack zel ! i love your job, congratulations !

I can't wait for B3 !

Just a word : in B2, [SOLVE]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
In B2 there's no running shoes...

just to say : awesome hack zel ! i love your job, congratulations !

I can't wait for B3 !

Just a word : in B2, the cave before Azaela Tonw have really lot of glitchs...for example it's impossible to pass...have you block the game follow ? (sorry for my english...), it's impossible to surf before this town, how could we ? or there are an other waf i didn't know (i use gameshark to pass)
I had no problem at all with this cave. Could you give us a screenshot of the glitch?

Years
yeah well i dont want to rush and go get the bicycle straight away cause first i want all my PKM lvl 18 b4 first gym and 2nd gym 25 and goldenrod town gym lvl 30....i did this with the G/S/C games....and i didnt know you couldnt get running shoes in B2 my bad.......anyway nice hack Zel you deserve that award :D

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
the new screenshots are excelent!
i love this hack! it is one of the bests gold remakes i have ever seen!
nos vemos! xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Well, I came back in union cave, and I didn 't find the glitch...well i sure was tired...

Just a comment Zel : congratulations

Years
i found a glitch when you go to Route 31 it shows a cave thing picture i dont know if its meant to happen but yehh

Sanky

Christos's #1 Fan
Years
Whoa, this is the best G/S remake I have seen !
I love the external story, but could you do two versions, where one will be pure remake and one like this? I think it would be the best remake then.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Well, just a few question

1)In B3, where will we be able to go ? Well you know, I don't know the english names,
so,

will we be able to go in the lake when you found Gyrados ?
will we be able to go in the Rocket's "base" ?
will we be able to go on the last city before E4; the town after the ice cave ? Will the ice cave be (sorry for my names; i REALLY don't have a good english)
will we be able to defeat the league ?
THANKS !

2)Will the mission in Radio Tower in ?

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
Years
Hey Zel! Screens are very good, humm, Jasmine sprite int's so good... Just tell me if you want better sprites, i gladly will make some ones for you, and, the Pikachu overworld can be replaced with an ampharos one? Besides of that, the hack looks very good, i hope you finish the B3 soon, see ya!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back