• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What is your reason to buy BR?

What is your reason to buy BR?

• Since the game looks awesome and I can't wait to play it!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • I'm just gonna buy it as addition to my pokémon game collection

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I aren't buying BR at all..

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Don't know yet..

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
A poll I made to see what's the reason for your guys to buy BR (or not..xD). to me it's since I love the way the game is designed and also since I have both Colosseum and XD so BR would be a nice addition ^^

Last edited:

Cala

Roll, Robin!
Years
The game looks awsome. <3

The graphics are sweet, the pokemon look great... The moves are so cool looking.

And I think it should he something like Stadium, right? I love that game... Well, the second one. :/

I might get a Wii just for this.

Years
I mainly want to get it because I really liked Colluseum for Gamecube, and since me and my brother got the Nintendo DS, we were unable to use them on Colluseum. We have since sold the Gamecube, and will soon be getting a Wii, once Battle Revolution is available. I can't wait to battle him and my friends (the ones who don't think it's sad)!

Rinji

srsly.
Years
CUSTOMIZABLE TRAINERS!

The very thing I've been waiting for since I first discovered pokemon games! <3

Back