• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can i find a Cosplay costume of Sir Aaron? does anyone know?

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 9, 2007
Yeah, as i live in the UK i'm gonna go to an Animé expo in a few months and i was thinking if i could find a costume of Sir Aaron? i looked around the internet and i can't find one...does anyone know where i can find one? ^^;

Years
Don't people usually make their own cosplay costumes?

I'm no cosplayer so I don't know.

But Ebay might have one.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Judging my the OP's name and the fact that this thread is in the Pokemon section, I'm sure that it is the guy from the 8th Pokemon movie. oo;

As someone who did some cosplay, as well as knowing a few people who cosplay, I find it easier to make your own costume. Just look at a picture of the character and see what materials would be easy to find, make, or buy. While it would be easier to buy your costume from ebay or elsewhere, there is a certain amount of pride that you get with making your own costume. ^^ Besides, then you can be sure that the costume actually fits you.

So those are my suggestions. Just search around. And I do quite believe that there might be a website that focuses on cosplay costumes.

Back