• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New game to be revealed soon!!!

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
According to Serebii on serebiiforums, well it would be easier if I just copy it and paste it:

Quoted from Serebii:
"Thats right, in the May Issue of CoroCoro, due out on April 14th, is going to reveal a brand new Pokémon game.

What could it be?

The 3rd Version most likely featuring Giratina?
The long covetted GS remakes?
The Pinball of this generation?
A New Puzzle Game?
The Colosseum of this generation?

We shall see. Discuss"

Ok....so yeah. My name is XyronTheFalcon from Serebiiforums..here was my post.
Quoted from myself:
"Listen to some sense guys:
1.Its too fast for the third game to come out. So yeah.....
2.Pinball? Not yet. cause all the 4th Gen Pokemon have not been officially revealed yet(Sheimi and Arseus)
3.A puzzle game? Oh pls no! Toreizi came out late.So lates hope its not a puzzle game.
4. Ok..New Colloseum game is possible...But...After the release of revolution..it may be a while till the next Wii game.
5.THE THING YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!GSC REMAKE!!

Personally, I feel that it may be the remake. Why? Because FR/LG were announced at around the same time...I think.."

So...yeah...happy to be the first to post this...and....quoted from serebii.....

[ Staff edit: Discuss nothing. Forum links are not allowed. ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Roserade

De LichtBloem
Years
I totally agree with you. It's stupid to think it's the third DP game, lol, when DP isn't even out officially yet in America.

I certainly hope it's the remake. Man oh man, if it is I'm going to scream of joy for a week non-stop. I've been waiting for this forever, and I mean forever. Holy mackarel. Plus I really want to start with Chikorita for once in my life. I never played GSC. When I became a Pokémon fan, RS was out and I bought those, and once I got used to those graphics, it was impossible for me to play GSC and/or RBY. =/

So I sure hope it's the remake, and omg, for the DS. <3

EDIT: Huh? Forum links not allowed? I don't see no forums link. Why shouldn't we discuss it? It's just another Pokemon forums, anyway. It's not like he's advertising. Jeez. O_o

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
umm you say all that but just because it's going to be revealed in april doesn't mean it's going to come out anytime soon. it could very well be the third installment but is not going to be released until much later. there is usually a 1.5-2 year wait until the third installment is released in Japan (1.5 for Japan-to-Japan release, 2 for US-to-US release for R/S/E). if you consider that D/P has been revealed about 1.5 years before the Japan release, it only seems reasonable to assume that it could very well be the third installment.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I think it is going to be a remake of GS because alot of people always wanted to see that game with better graphics, it also has the best gameplay in my opinion

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
Years
Yes please please be GSC remakes!!

It's to soon for the 3rd installment Emerald came out 2 years after R/S but FR/LG came out only 1 year after, D/P came out last year in Japan.

Ho-Oh and Lugia!!!!!!! I want some 4th gen legends in it.

Heatran and the psychic thing that runs of (not one of the psychic trios.)

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
Years
Yes please please be GSC remakes!!

It's to soon for the 3rd installment Emerald came out 2 years after R/S but FR/LG came out only 1 year after, D/P came out last year in Japan.

Ho-Oh and Lugia!!!!!!! I want some 4th gen legends in it.

Heatran and the psychic thing that runs of (not one of the psychic trios.)

What do the 4th Gen Legends have to do with the 2nd Gen? You can get them in Diamond/Pearl.

I really want a G/S/C remake. It definatly would make it easier to get all of the Pokemon without buying extra games and cables I just don't have the money for. And who wouldn't love to see Kanto in DS graphics? You could get a G/S/C remake with a Kanto remake as well. It's killing 2 birds with one stone. And when the 5th Gen comes out in a couple of years, we might get a R/S/E remake on whatever the new handheld system is going to be.

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
Years
What do the 4th Gen Legends have to do with the 2nd Gen? You can get them in Diamond/Pearl.

I really want a G/S/C remake. It definatly would make it easier to get all of the Pokemon without buying extra games and cables I just don't have the money for. And who wouldn't love to see Kanto in DS graphics? You could get a G/S/C remake with a Kanto remake as well. It's killing 2 birds with one stone. And when the 5th Gen comes out in a couple of years, we might get a R/S/E remake on whatever the new handheld system is going to be.

It would be a good extra to catch 4th gen legends.

And do you see the paradox with remaking R/S/E for 5th gen? That means that they would have to remake FR/LG 5th gen then D/P and G/S for 6th gen then re-re-remake FR/LG for 7th and and re-remake R/S/E for 7th gen as well. etc.

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
I don't think it'll be a GSC remake (not that I wouldn't want one) but a new spin-off. The reason I'm saying this is because I got a strange sort of feeling that Nintendo is trying to forget/ignore GSC for some reason... Can't explain that feeling exactly.

Samson

Years
I don't think it'll be a GSC remake (not that I wouldn't want one) but a new spin-off. The reason I'm saying this is because I got a strange sort of feeling that Nintendo is trying to forget/ignore GSC for some reason... Can't explain that feeling exactly.

yeah, i have that same feeling... why? because everything that was introduced in G/S/C is now in D/P. why else would they put suicune, entei and raikou in FR/LG along with Ho-Oh and Lugia?

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
Years
It would be a good extra to catch 4th gen legends.

And do you see the paradox with remaking R/S/E for 5th gen? That means that they would have to remake FR/LG 5th gen then D/P and G/S for 6th gen then re-re-remake FR/LG for 7th and and re-remake R/S/E for 7th gen as well. etc.

No, it would just be one remake for each. R/B got their remake, and I think G/S/C should get theirs. Maybe R/S/E shouldn't get remade, and that's fine. And a re-remake of R/B wouldn't make sense. You would have already gotten that in the G/S/C remake, so another R/B remake would be unnessecary.

I'm just saying that it's a gap that needs to be filled. "The original games were good enough for a remake, but not the 2nd Generation. Oh no! No one wants to see Johto anymore, people hated it!" :tired:

Colbat

Friend Code: 1847 8145 3065
Years
I hope it is a remake of G/S/C!!!! That would be awesome!!! Though it probably isn't because you can already get all of the Johto Pokemon between the games...

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Well, I'm hoping it's a G/S/C remake, since that was my favorite generation. Heck, I'd be happy if they even remade Crystal, since it was my favorite of the 3 games. ^_^ But somehow, I doubt it'll be a remake. I mean, if they were going to release a G/S/C remake, why announce it about 1-3 years after FR/LG/E came out?

Still, I have high hopes for this...

Samson

Years
Do you know how difficult and long-winded it is to obtain all three Legendary Beasts in FireRed and LeafGreen? I'll let you research that yourself.

Ho-Oh and Lugia were not obtainable in any of the main RPGs without events. You had to buy an entire separate console and two games for that console (plus the required accessories), and complete many quests in those two games just to be able to transfer those two Pokémon to the main RPGs.

it doesn't matter how hard it is to get them, they are STILL in the game... they didn't just randomly think "hey, let's put the second generation legendaries into the first generation remakes". they obviously put them in there for a reason. they also wouldn't have randomly thought "hey, let's put the second generation legendaries into the first generation remakes and make it hard to obtain them so that people will DEFINITELY buy the second generation remakes". that's just silly.

they WANT fans to come to Nintendo Events because that's where promotion is at its maximum. they WANT fans to buy more than one cartridge for each generation... the Legendary Beasts dilemma surely expedite the purchase of multiple cartridges because some fans will NOT want to start over just to get an Entei the next round. it's a business, and making a G/S/C remake would only hinder the current focus of GameFreak.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
it doesn't matter how hard it is to get them, they are STILL in the game... they didn't just randomly think "hey, let's put the second generation legendaries into the first generation remakes". they obviously put them in there for a reason. they also wouldn't have randomly thought "hey, let's put the second generation legendaries into the first generation remakes and make it hard to obtain them so that people will DEFINITELY buy the second generation remakes". that's just silly.

they WANT fans to come to Nintendo Events because that's where promotion is at its maximum. they WANT fans to buy more than one cartridge for each generation... the Legendary Beasts dilemma surely expedite the purchase of multiple cartridges because some fans will NOT want to start over just to get an Entei the next round. it's a business, and making a G/S/C remake would only hinder the current focus of GameFreak.

Sadly he's probably right. It's all about the $$$$$. :disappoin

Years
I hope it's a GS remake, though I doubt that would be it. It did say 'game' not 'games'. Eh, maybe it'll be crystal remake, or something.

If it isn't, I want pokemon snap for the Wii.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
yea i heard about it
i hope it isnt another puzzle game i hate those
or the mystery dungeon thing
maybe it will be a Yellow remake

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
What you say makes sense. It's like too soon for another game. (Though I didn't understand 'The Colosseum of this generation', isn't it PBR?)

But it doesn't make sense that a GSC remake is gong to be out. Why would Nintendo do it? Johto Pokémon are already in FR/LG and E, and in D/P you can get ALL the Pokémon except the starters and legends from previous generations. GS wouldn't fit at all. It's impossible, well for all us, there's a very little hope that it is a GSC remake, but it's more likely to be another boring spin-off (like Dash)

Back