• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Made-Up Type?

WintressForever

Ice Pokemon Lover
Years
Have any of you ever made up a Pokemon type? I've made up the Fantasy type, which is associated with magic and myth, plus the Astro type, associated with the galaxy, space and planets.

WintressForever

Ice Pokemon Lover
Years
Hmm. Good idea. I think that maybe some of the legendaries should have been light types, like Celebi. And I really like a lot of light creatures, as well as dark creatures.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
Years
Mmm... I made one similar to Astro. I made Cosmo and Tech types. Cosmo Consisting of Celestial bodied pokemon, and Tech refers to those that use techonlogy, like computers, which I would have Weak against Normal type, since there just happens to be nothing that Normal type is super effective agianst.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
I am surprised that nobody put a Light-type in any of the Pokemon games yet. They so need one. There just seems to be an imbalance if there's darkness without light.

What would also be really cool is if Light-type's matchups were the exact opposite of the Dark-type. So if Dark < Fighting, then Light > Fighting. If Dark > Psychic, then Light < Psychic. And so on. But then, Psychic attacks would have to be not very effective rather than ineffective against the Dark-type, so that if there was a Dark/Light-type Pokemon, all types of attacks would be neutral to it.

Back