• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aluminium Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
Where's Mt. Glacier, I've heard of it in many games but this time it really hit me to ask.

WOOT you might use my names!
(Offtopic Knowledge: Alpha, Beta... the end of the greek alphabet is Omega meaning that when it's complete it's on Omega Status).

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
Sorry everyone, I said I was going to be busy, I think...

Anyway, Mt.Glacier is early in the game, north of Scythe Town. It's basically the task that separates the beginning of the game from the first gym.

Anyway screen:
alubm7.png

New text box and a lab scene.
I think I'll add a border to it though.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2007
that screen, the lab looks empty haha XP. good luck with the hack it look really really good, btw what D/P pokemon are you going to put in you're hack?

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
Thanks :) But some bad news, I have major exams this term so I'm revising. Can this thread be temporarily closed for a few weeks please? Thanks. But I promise, I will bring this back.
~GC

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2007
Good luck with your exams
and school life.

I'm sure someone will lock this soon.

You done a good job on your hack, and yeah grades are better than a hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back