• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM-hackers Alpha Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Blade, it's only simple unLZ edit. And speedonh, it's good. If anyone wants to start, I recommend Emerald codebase, but don't forget to backup often ;) And Tyler, you're in.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Seems like I will change the codebase of my hack and start over. It will be fast, don't worry. COdebase will be FR

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Seems like I will change the codebase of my hack and start over. It will be fast, don't worry. COdebase will be FR

cool
but you shuld make titlescreen the same as you have in LG
if you need any help whit palette editing in titlescreen i can help you

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
I know i am story maker/editor, but i would also like another role
Position: Spriter (particularly Overworlds)
Proof:
heroowoh7.png

Hope ya like em! :)

Last edited:

强有力

Powerful
Years
Problem! lol! I have inserted a pokemon and it looks fine in the game. Just needs palette editing. But the fireballs arent on the screen anymore. Its just dark red! i will try and get a patch to you. So please help!

EDIT: KebaSun is helping me now ^^

EDIT2: Can someone please edit the title screen of FR and make it so there is a Dialga and the text says "Pokemon: Dark Times" . Any help would be much appreciated. And make it so instead of Game Freak there is Rom-Hacking: Alpha Inc

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Ask any free member (not project creators). I know there aren't many, but... And Sppedonh, The sprite needs more work, it still looks like Brendan's head. And overworlds need a shading. Try once again.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
He didn't, it's fake, I suppose. Try the unLZ number 206 in Pokémon FireRed using Greyscale colors (checkbox)

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Yup thats the number but what size is that?How can I export it?

强有力

Powerful
Years
On my Fire Red rom it was at number 211. Anyway, when i exported it in B+W everything looked fine. Then when i changed the text, it was fine. Then i inserted it, it was fine. But when i came to play the game the text was transparant and the black showed up. So it looked like the text was there, but it wasnt, it was just the black? Any idea's?

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
tell me how you exported it and I may be able to help.If your making somthing short put it in the middle.

强有力

Powerful
Years
I exported it with Unzl.Gba in B+W. Then opened it in photoshop. I changed the text and it fit exactly, then i imported it into unzl gba onto my rom. It looked fine in B+W and then when i loaded the game it did what i stated in the other post.

BlueSonic

Banned
Years
Make sure the text color is the same as the gamefreak text otherwise it'll show up incorrectly.

Plus, The one i made, isn't fake since i have inserted in my hack, but if you mean fake in another way, meh ^_^

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
How can I edit this text?If its in unLZ what number and pal?FireRed.Its right before the scene with Gangar and the battle with Nidorino.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Hi again, two quick questions:
1) What shading needs to be improved on my OW's (i'm no good at art really.....)
2) I really like Pokemon next generations, so if you want me to beta test, pm me, plz.
thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back