• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Worlds, Old Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
Years
Long ago there was a creature of magnitudes unknown to mankind. In legends it was called the Creator, A large white four legged dear-like creature with a gold arc around it's back and sides. The only name it has been called was given to it by the elders, Aruseus, Now called Arceus. According to legend, the creator gifted the planet with the many creatures we see everyday, the Pokemon. Before leaving the Dimension of humans, the creator left six, they are the Eternal. Yukishii, Emuritto, and Agunomuu are the guardians, each one hidden in the Trinity Lakes. Serebii, The protector of nature, Jirachi The Wish maker, and Manaphy the healer.

Now, 5000 years later in the year 30XX, we don't think of these pokemon as gifts from a higher power. We even use them to fight each other, but things have gotten out of hand and a war has broken out. All those from the past have returned, Mewtwo Has wrought destruction throughout Kanto, The three legendary birds fight again, Lugia and Ho-Oh no where to be found. Entei, the dream keeper has created a nightmare with Raiku and Suicune, Forging Johto into havoc. Groudon and Kyogre wage battle in Hoenn, flooding the continent and raising new islands. The great battle waking Rayquaza, the dragon now flies through the sky. Word has also spread that Deoxys, The alien pokemon has returned. The Planet cries out, Waking Both Serebii and Jirachi, Now the Eternal have awoken.

You have been contacted by one of the Eternal. You have been selected to stop this war. They bring you to a new land, the land of Shinnoh. Lucian is waiting there with Manaphy, "You're world is about to change."

-30 Days Remaining-

"Acording to what i've heard from Manaphy here. We have thirty days to find Aruseus, Bring him back, and stop the Raging pokemon." Lucian said as he sat on Torterra. Lucario walked out from behind the tree on torterra's back,

"We need all of the Eternal to find Aruseus." Lucario bousted as he jumped off of the giant turtle.

"We need all of you, You all have been selected by an Eternal, they follow you." Lucian added, releasing Retto, his buizel.

RULES:
1. No flaming, no spamming, no power playing, no godmodding.
2. Do not try to steer the RP in a different direction
3. Only five people can join.
4. Try to have at least 2+ lines per post.
5. You can have a maximum of Three Pokemon(one main, and two support),
6. If making up a pokemon, it must be fully detailed and approved by me.
7. Have fun. ^_^
8. NO LEGENDARIES UNLESS PREVIOUSLY APPROVED, (Lucario is a legenday, thus riolu is also, Lucario can speak HE IS LEGENDARY)
9. If you chose a legendary, you are limited to Two pokemon, Unless the legendary is UBER, then you get one, and i can change legendary stats/size/power at will. Like Groudon will NOT be huge, Plus most legendary have been taken by my story :-p

Form

Basics:

Name: (First middle and last)
Nick Names: (Any)
Location of Childhood Home: (Anywhere, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orange Islands, Orre, Fiore, Sevii islands)
Type of Trainer: (beginner, gym leader, PKMN trainer, PKMN coordinator, etc…)
Pokemon: (Only three)
Eternal: (pick one, Other then Manaphy)

Appearance:

Eye Color: (Any)
Hair Color/Style: (Any)
Height: (Metric or American, either is fine)
Weight: (Metric or American, either is fine)
General Appearance: (Please write it in proper detail. You are allowed to have a LINK to a picture to SUPPORT your PARAGRAPH.

Personality:

Strengths & Fears:
Likes & Dislikes:
Skills:
Quirks & Habits:
Secrets:
Other:

RP example: (Okay. You can post something fresh or a link or a section out of a story. This is proving to me you're not one of those people that writes like a seven year old when they're actually a seventeen year old individual.)

Other: (Anything else, weapons ++NO GUNS++, Items, Abilities)

Mine

Full Birth Name:

Lucian D. Espilo

Nick Names: Sparks
Location of Childhood Home: Shinnoh
Type of Trainer: Elite Four Finalist (Only one)
Pokemon:
448.png
Lucario-Pokemon Guide(NPC),
239.png
Elekid,
125.png
Electabuzz,
466-m_002.png
Electivire
Eternal: Manaphy

Appearance:

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color/Style: Short blonde hair, with longer pieces in the front, and sides.
Height: 190.5 cm
Weight: 88.45 kg
General Appearance: Lucian wears a special uniform, Custom made to serve as not only an outfit, but also a bag as well so he doesn't have to carry one. Lucian wears brown pants, and a white shirt. The big deal about the outfit is the long green jacket. It has numerous pockets and hidden pouches inside and out. It holds all of his items, except for the flute strapped to his leg. Lucian has a special necklace made to hold Lucario's poke ball, Since Lucario doesn't like being in it, Lucian keeps it where no one can take it, around his neck.

Personality:

Strengths & Fears: Not only a Strength but also a weakness, is Lucian's Strictness, as well as how he doesn't like to mess around. It has always helped him in the past when he was doing things alone with Elekid. Lucian fears being separated from Elekid, as they are like the same person, that is why he wears the poke ball around his neck, so no one can steal it.
Likes & Dislikes: Lucian loves to train and work with Electivire, he doesn't like to mess around, and he is always on the look out for a more efficient way to get the job done. That is Lucian's philosophy and that is how he got to the Elite Four.
Skills: Because Lucian is so close to Elekid and the others their teamwork is almost unparalleled, Lucian would like to fight along side them but knows he would just get in the way, this sometimes causes him to make mistakes in a pinch
Quirks & Habits: If you watch Lucian and Lucario, you can sometimes see them sitting under a tree, Lucian playing a mysterious black flute with blue lines running up the side, it seems to make Lucario Docile and laxed.
Secrets: Lucian and Lucario have a strange connection, almost as if thy can talk to each other
Reputation: The Were-Dog team is one of the most respected teams in Elite Four and they always get the job done, no matter the cost, this has caused many to say he is cruel to his pokemon, but it also has made many think of him as the best trainer out there. HE has only lost a pokemon battle to two people, once to the Elite Four Champion, Shirona, The other to his brother, Lance of the Elite Four (Kanto Region) Causing him to train harder to beat his brother.

Other:

Other: About the Flute mentioned earlier, It is like the Poke-flute but there is no poke-ball on it, instead it is more rugged and stiff, it had two blue lines going from end to end on each side, it seems to be the only thing that can make Lucario fall asleep, or relax.

Last edited:
Years
Name:Kurio Z. Reiko
Nickname:K.R.
Location of Childhood Home:Johto
Type of Trainer- PKMN trainer
Pokemon: Mime Jr.-Mime Jr. (male)

Empoleon-Mr.Freeze (male)

Leafeon-Leafy (male)

Eternal:Jirachi

Appearance:

Eye Color: Bright green
Hair Color/Style: Silver with green streaks
Height:6'1"
Weight: 151 lbs
General Appearance: Kurio wears a white baseball cap with a green
"K" on it. Kurio also wears a white T-shirt with a green "K" on it. Kurio wear white cargo shorts with a "K" cut in the bottom left side of his shorts.

Personality:

Strengths & Fears: When anybody's in trouble,Kurio takes charge and tries to save the person or when disasters occur,Kurio shows more courage than what he's credited for. Kurio fears being dipped into acid and anything besides soda that's acidic. Kurio obviously doesn't like poison Pokemon.

Likes & Dislikes: Egg rolls and pretty girls,dislikes acid,gross vegetables and bananas

Skills: Pokemon,girls,video games,eating contests,and sports

Quirks & Habits:flirting with girls,and eating until he gets bloated

Secrets:Kurio is in reality,a genius,but he doesn't reveal it until later.

Reputation:Kurio is in many ways "comic relief in the story. Kurio also has the reputation of being the "lazy one".

RP Sample(This is about Kurio's cousin from another RP.)

"Wha..What am I doing here?" said Sekuro as he opened his eyes and found himself in a thick brush of leaves and twigs.

Sekuro stood up and he realized he didn't have a shirt on. He just had on some black shorts and wooden sandals.

Sekuro frantically clawed his way through the thick branches and leaves.

Suddenly,he came across a strange rock which had the same leaf marking that was on his face.

Suddenly,his scar glowed,so did the rock. "Go to Kanto 6 years from now!" There you will find out why you have that leaf scar."said the voice "Bu..But..wait!"
yelled Sekuro "What do I do now?...What pokemon do I get?"

"Don't worry."said the voice "You'll know just the one..."
Then,Sekuro realized his full potential and began learning the basics on Pokemon.

Sekuro noticed that after the strange rock stopped glowing,he felt a strange warm glowing feeling and then,while entangled in the vines and branches,he suddenly sees a Carnivine!

The Carnivine lunged at Sekuro and all of a sudden,before Carnivine could land its bite attack,it's hit by a razor leaf attack. Then the pokemon looked at Sekuro with glowing Green eyes and left as quiclky as it came.

"What was that?" said Sekuro He remembered what the pokemon looked like,it was tan,had tattered-like leafs for ears and on it's legs. Sekuro vowed to one day meet this pokemon outside of his dream.

Later in his dream,Sekuro thought he was awake he found himself in the middle of the forest,snuggled next to him was that same pokemon that saved him before.

"Good Mroning." said Sekuro to the pokemon. "Leaf..Leafeon!"said Leafeon "oh,so you're a Leafeon!"said Sekuro

"Well,I am pretty hungry...I think-" all of a sudden Leafeon used Leaf Bladeon a tree and a medium pile or pecha berries fall from the tree. "Thank You."said Sekuro

After breakfast Sekuro jumps up and then Leafeon runs off. "Wait...Leafeon!...come back!" said Sekuro as he frantically tried to keep up with Leafeon "Where are you going?"
Leafeon then stopped...there,up ahead was a man with a raven-colored hood,shadowing his face.

"Heheheh...what do you want Brat?" said the man "Who are you!"demanded Sekuro "My,you're the questioning-type aren't you?" said the man The man was covered by the cloak,which was the same color as his hood. Then he pulled out a pokeball and shouted,"Carnivine,I choose You!!..Come out!!" Then out came a Carnivine,which was the same Carnivine that attacked him. "Hey!..you're the one that attacked me last night!"

"Allow me to explain myself,"said the shady man "I'm not going to
tell you everything,but I am a Pokemon hunter. I hunt rare pokemon and add them to my collection." "Just hand over the Leafeon and I'll let you go." "No!!"yelled Sekuro "Over my dead body!" "Let's battle!"

Leafeon vs. Carnivine

"Carnivine,use BITE attack!" Carnivine lunged at Sekuro

"Leafeon use VINE WHIP" Leafeon grabs Carnivine and tosses it.

"Carnivine,use BULLET SEED!" Carnivine shot seeds at Leafeon

"Leafeon...use Solarbeam!" Leafeon charged up.

"Carnivine,use WRAP!" as soon as Carnivine try to constrict Leafeon,it gets blasted by a powerful Solarbeam

"Carnivine use bite!" Carnivine bit Leafeon

"Leafeon,use Leaf Blade!" said Sekuro Leafeon slashes Carnivine

"Carnivine use Sludge Bomb!" Carnivine fired a barrage of sludge bombs at Leafeon

Leafeon got hit by a couple of sludge bombs. "Leafeon!" yelled Sekuro

Then,Carnivine truned to Sekuro and fired a barrage of Sludge Bombs at him and then,Sekuro woke up and realized it was all a dream,but knew he had to go to Kanto in 6 years.

"One day...I will fight alongside with you Leafeon."said Sekuro

After looking in a Pokemon encyclopedia,he found out Leafeon's pre-evolved form is Eevee. Sekuro knows that in order to obtain a Leafeon,he must first get an Eevee.

Other:Kurio carries around what seems to be an infinite amount of smokebombs and Kurio also has a small dagger/sword that says
"Reiko Clan" on it. The Reiko clan is one of the biggest and most respected clans in Johto.(They also have a few side branches in Kanto,Hoenn and Sinnoh.)

Last edited:

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
Years
Empeleon... seems good, work on gramar, such as spelling, or spacing. Change the location of your home, i'll edit the form, NO ONE is alloud to live in shinnoh.
As of right now, you are...Pending

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Name: AJ Jin Valentine
Nick Names: Fallen Angel
Location of Childhood Home: Blackthorn City
Type of Trainer: Gym Leader
Pokemon:

Riolu
Sex:Male
Nickname: Judas

Togepi
Sex: Male
Nickname: Sunny

Glaceon
Sex: Female
Nickname: Jin

Eternal: (Shoots self in head for not paying attention) Serebii (celebi)

Appearance:

Eye Color: Alter From a cloudy blue to a dark crimson
Hair Color/Style: White, Almost platnuim silky hair. Styled in a medium length ponytail.
Height: 5'7
Weight: 147
General Appearance: AJ is average height and weight, he is Hispanic male which means his skin tone is dark, a tannish kind of tone. He has snowy white hair, that almost looks like platinum. His hair is in a short ponytail, about six or seven inches. His eyes are a angelic baby blue that seem to scream ' Oh my god! It's an Angel!' but his eyes are pretty deceiving. AJ has a medium type face, Not to tense, yet not to 'Cute' it's the whole pretty boy thing, with a great sense of 'I can kick your ass! And it's plastered on my face!' AJ wears a cross pendant right around his neck, it is a shining silver that just seems to kick out at you. AJ's main attire consists of a tight black undershirt made out of generic material, nothing real special. He wears a somewhat small dark crimson red combat vest with flames on the topper sleeves, on the back of the vest it reads in bold white letters ' Made In Heaven' and over that he wears a large white trench coat that has a cross on the back that is black and also the title, 'Fallen Angel'. He wears tight black pants, a nice leather texture. He also wears black combat boots, they have an iron sole in each shoe for more efficient walking. He has black fingerless gloves, they aren't fuzzy, just real padded. He is muscular, but not in the way that muscles are bulging everywhere and it looks like your kind of on steroids... AJ has a gold stud in his left ear ( Not Gay!)

Personality: Despite AJ's Appearance... He's a real nice guy! AJ plays the 'Good Cop, Every survivor counts. Doesn't matter what happens to me' card. He also tries to make sure that no one has to get hurt in a bad situation and this will also go for the bad guy, he has tried to keep this trait ever since learning that a long line of murderers and crooks were his descendants, he will try to make everything right and make up for his descendants sins. He is an overall nice guy but does get fed up pretty easily by annoying people, he has a very great level of sarcasm and has the greatest comebacks for when he is insulted, which would seem out of character for a guy like him. He has a pretty decent sense of justice, and not to mention the fact that he loves adventure.AJ isn't someone you really want to anger, but to anger him you have to actually try since it takes alot to actually anger him. Considering getting fed up and actually getting angered are totally different. He is serious and strict in battle but will also have a sense of humor to lighten up all the tense moments, this makes him a good companion. Even when your on his nerves he will try to help you out, but as said before he is not good to be around when angry. And that is pretty much AJ, the 'good cop who wants everyone to be safe'.

Strengths & Fears: Fears to be blind and to be alone
Likes & Dislikes: Loves Gum and mexican foods, Hates When people pick on others.
Skills: Acrobatic, Pokemon battling, Street Brawling
Quirks & Habits: Has the dangerous knack to save people when needed.
Secrets: nothing really...
Reputation: Blackthorn City Gym Leader ( Beat that Claire! Oh yeah!)

Other:

RP example: Misty stayed alert while sneaking upon the random buildings of Pallet, she saw some spell driven cultist. " Try to divert attention" She mumbled to her group as she kept going, keeping low and quiet and then Snap! "Sh|t" Misty curses as she stepped on a large twig, and as if it was an alert about twelve cultist started to surround them, almost moaning as they sluggishly raised large metal rods or bats. Misty nodded at her team and pulled out her thompsan, she pulled the trigger and almost dropped the machine gun as it unleashed an unholy spray of bullets onto the targets in front of her. Ratatatatatata the sound was deafning and her ears were starting to ache as the figures flew back, blood dribbling from several bullet holes in each one as they crumpled. Misty pulled her finger off the trigger and the sound instantly stopped, Thank god she thought to herself as she looked at the big ass pile of bodies.

"Move out!" Misty yelled as she kept going, while she was running she switched the magizines out for her thompsan. This was going to be a long night.

Arcana Tower

Dillon rubbed an orb made of crystal, and smiled. " Aww yes... Cain and Sol have made it to the destination, though it looks like Cain isn't coping as well as I thought as he would." He mumbled deeply and then grimaced, My children are dying though but his grimace was replaced with a bitterly sweet smile, They're indispencable though. He thought to himself slightly chuckling. " Master, you shouldn't have sent a boy for a mans job" a dark voice interupting Dillon's thought. " Do not worry Lord James. They are indispencable, no great loss." Dillon said, his voice was smoothly sour.

The door burst open without warning as medium sized caucassian bust through, obviously excited about something. Dillon frowned at the interuption, " Lord Dillon! The Magician wishes to send you a mess-" Dillon cut the man off. " Did I say you could come in? Did you knock? Obvious such manners can't be accepted." Dillon grumbled as he clenched his fist-
and the mans right eye exploded. Blood started to dribble down his face as he screeched in pain, " Shut up!" James yelled as he ripped the man throat out, cartillage and the gleaming shine of bone as his throat exposed, the man gave a final blood filled cough as he fell to the ground. Dillon smiled at James " Thank you. I'll dispose of this nuisence." Dillon said grinning as the body and blood disapeared. " We have buisness to attend to." Dillon said his voice fading.

AJ was waiting for the answer he wanted, the reason for the mans apearance when he remembered something. " Barry, where is that Sandslash?" He asked anxious, Barry replied with a shug. " Damn, where'd he go." AJ mumbled looking around.

Other: Has great stamina and agility, An acrobat. AJ got his position in the Blackthorn Gym when Claire had to travel away, they held a competiton to see who would get the postion. AJ won, being the only real good trainer in the city 0_9

Last edited:

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
Years
fallen angel.... READ THE DIRECTIONS!!!!!!! MEW IS NOT AN ETERNAL

Also, You can not have Lucario and Riolu, first of all, JUDAS was a MAJOR betrayer... and secondly, YOUR STUPID! Your status...DECLINED!!!!!

P.S. I added a new rule

Last edited:

Obelisk

Toad Sage
Years
Basics:

Name: Kojiro Taikai
Nick Names:Zoom
Location of Childhood Home: Kanto
Type of Trainer:Gym Leader(Water)
Pokemon:

pkrs256.gif
Slowbro-Slowbro

pkfrlg131.png
Lapras-Enpa

pkrs128.gif
Whishcash-Denba

Eternal:Agunomuu

Appearance:

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color/Style: Blonde
Height: 6'5
Weight: 190
General Appearance: Kojiro has tall spiky hair,no matter how fast he is travelling or how fast the wind is blowing his hair never seems to move.He wears an old worn blue sailor's jacket which was given to him by his father,on the left breast pocket is an old dirty patch of an anchor and some pokemon wrapped around it,Kojiro has never found out what the pokemon was.He wears black pants with a loose chain hanging from it.

Personality:

Strengths & Fears:His main strength is that he is able overcome situations where he is in trouble and his main weakness is that he does not stop a fight or battle until either he is down or his opponent is down.
Likes & Dislikes:Kojiro loves to sail on the open sea with the gentle sea breeze running through his face.He loves the momentum of battle and says is gets his Adrenaline pumping.
Skills:Kojiro never sees weaknesses in battle no matter if the other pokemon are super effective against his own every battle to him can be a vicory.
Quirks & Habits:Kojiro likes to sail on his father's old boat
Secrets:Kojiro's parents are both dead he rarely talks about it.
Reputation:Among people in Kanto he has a large reputation due to his status as the cerulean city gym leader,but it wasnt an easy journey becoming the Cerulean City Gym Leader about 2 years ago Misty and her sisters Daisy,Lily,and Violet held a tournamen to see who would take control over the gym the three leaders grew tiresome of the hefty duties of being leaders so they figured they would relinquesh there duties but not without having fun first.The tournament was huge featuring water trainers from every region Kojiro was one of them he got all the way to the top where he battled the four sisters beating each one of them making him the Cerulean gym leader. He never brags about being a gym leader.many people look up to him especially water trainers.He is not known so well throughout the other regions.

Other:

RP example:just something i thought up

Kojiro relaxed on the large beach,as he looked up he could see a large flock of wingull soar above his head,the gentle ocean breeze seemed to pour over him like water.closer to the ocean was Kojiro's faithful little companion Slowpoke the dumb little pokemon had his tail in the water,the reason he did this was to catch food but as Kojiro could tell Slowpoke had dozed off into another world,Kojiro moved his eyes to the sun its mystical and magical color swirled in the sky as it began to set.seeing as it was getting late Kojiro thought he might aswell get home,he looked towards Slowpoke and began to yell

'Come on Slowpoke lets go home ill pick up some food on the way"as soon as Slowpoke heard his voice he propped up and began to walk towards him but as he headed toward Kojiro he seemed to stop in the midst of his tracks,Kojiro looked closer and noticed that on Slowpoke's tail was a small Shellder clamped on.Skowpoke let out a light yelp and began to dance around trying to pry the Shellder off his tail

Kojiro jogged towards Slowpoke in an attempt to aid his friend but as he was only inches away something odd began to happen slowpoke stopped and a light began to shine from slowpoke,he began to change shape and in seconds the light had gone away and a new pokemon emerged.Kojiro took out his pokedex and stared oddly at the pokemon going into a daze the pokedex's robotic voice seemed to pull him out off reality

"Slowbro:the Hermit Crab Pokemon,Slowbro's tail has a Shellder firmly attached with a bite,as a result the tail cant be used for fishing anymore."The Pokedex screen turned black and Kojiro looked back at the new Pokemon Kojiro smiled and ran and hugged his new pokemon theslowbro grunted approvingly

"lets go get some food Slowbro im starving"and with that the to set off"

Other: (Anything else, weapons ++NO GUNS++, Items, Abilities)

Last edited:

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
Years
Zoom... Not bad, But you need to work on gramar. Especialy comma's and spacing.

Also if you're going to be a gym leader, you need to explain how you got that position, Like for you... what happen to misty and her three sisters?

Status...Pending

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
Years
sure... seing as how no one has a secure spot, i'll give you one.

Accepted-
No one

Pending-
Zoom
Empoleon

Spots left-4
Spots Currently reserved-1

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Basics:

Name: Andrew McGow Pali
Nick Names: Andy (preffers to be called Andrew though)
Location of Childhood Home: Lillycove City
Type of Trainer: Psychic Gym Leader
Pokemon:

Name: Gardevoir
Moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Thunder Bolt, Attract
Nature: Gentle

Name: Gardevoir
Moves: In Fight, Giga Attack, Focus Punch, Focus Bomb
Nature: Calm

Name: Medicham
Moves: Hi Jump Kick, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Dynamicpunch
Nature: Bold

Eternal: Jirachi

Appearance:

Eye Color: Sapphire
Hair Color/Style: Brown, Spikey
Height: 6'4"
Weight: Around 200
General Appearance: Andrew has shiny brown, short hair. His eyes are a sparkling, sapphire blue. He has a thin, lanky figure with a strong upper and lower body. He has a black under shirt with a comfy, loose, wite shirt. On the back of his shirt he has the symbol of a Pokeball. On the front of his shirt there is a picture of his favorite Pokèmon, Gardevoir. He has blue pants that match is glowing eyes. He has sparkling clean, white running shoes. He stands tall at 6'3". He has a thin, confident, face. He has low cheek bones, like an average American. His skin is a medium tan. He stands up straigt.

Personality:

Strengths & Fears:
+ Determined and headstrong
+ Very strong fighting spirit
+ Survival skills
+ Good at thinking on her feet
+ Protective of friends
+ Open about her grudges
+ Self-reliant
+ Skilled at travelling in rough terrain
+ Very good at firestarting
+ Camping

- Slightly claustrophobic
- Coming off as weak or cowardly
- Failure
- Losing his freedom
- Big, empty mansions
- Certain people from her past

Likes & Dislikes:
+ Unconditional kindness
+ Honesty
+ Battling
+ The great outdoors
+ Winning (In whatever capacity that might be)
+ Tough physical workouts
+ Getting stronger
+ People standing up for themselves
+ Self-reliant people
+ Being around friends
+ Strong, impressive pokémon
+ Leadership

- Losing Anything
- Being called 'Andy'
- Suck-Ups
- Condesending People
- Team Rocket
- Bossy People
- Arrogant People
- Loud-Mouthed Braggarts
- Cowards
- Liars
- Girly-Girls
- Horny Guys
- Sexists
- Idiots
- Whiners
- Clingy People
- Being Associated With Any Of the Above
- Crying
- Shopping
- Singing
- Dancing
- Emotional Talk and Heart-To-Heart Conversations
- Being Ordered Around
- Schools
- Cofee
- Being Pitied

Skills: Triathalons, running, swimming, biking, scouting, battling, school-work (even if he likes it or not), thinking quickly, making life-long friends, leadership.
Quirks & Habits: To talk in his sleep, not much else.
Secrets: Shhh!!!!
Reputation: Being a kind-hearted leader that turns things in on time and keeping most people from going totally out of their mind.

Other:

RP example:

I play all of the charactors in the post, just to let you know.

"Chimchar! Use ember on Minun!" yelled Luther.
"Turtwig! Use razor leaf on Plusle!" yelled Robert.
Chimchar breathed embers on Minun. Minun dodged most of them, but did get hit. Turtwig's leaves on his sprout turned white, and started duplicating. Then Turtwig started shaking his head, sending the duplicated leaves flying toward Plusle. Like Minun, Plusle dodged most of them, but still got hit.
"Minun! Plusle! Use spark!"
The two pokemon held hands. They closed their eyes and generated electricity. Then all of a sudden they yelled,"Mine!Plus!" and let out sparks of electricity.
The sparks hit perfectly on target, but Chimchar and Turtwig didn't faint.
"Okay! Turtwig, use razor leaf on Minun!"
Turtwig went through the same process again. Minun had used a lot of energy to use the spark attack, so it wasn't ready to dodge the attack. He used little walls of electricity to block the first couple of leaves, but then was too tired. He let the leaves pound on him, and finally fainted. Lee sent out Luxray, getting more serious now.
Turtwigs whole body then turned white, and started to transform. He was evolving into a Grotle.
"Chimchar! Use ember on Plusle!"
Chimchar used ember on Plusle, and Plusle was also weak. Plusle was weaker than Minun, and just let the embers pelt on him. He fainted, too, like Minun. Lee swithced it out with Ampharos.
Chimchar aslo started to evolve. Now, a Monferno, it is mutch stronger.
"Okay, kids, it's time to get serious. Luxray, hyper beam! Ampharos, thunder."
Both Pokemon used their attacks at the same time. The hyper beam and the thunder mixed, and created an electric hyper beam. The attack hit hard, and made both Monferno and Grotle faint.
Robert and Luther had just lost their main powerhouses. But the battle still was happening. Robert decided on Pachisiru, and Luther decided on Magby.
"Magby! Use flamethrower!"
"Pachisiru! Use super fang on Luxray!"
Magby blew his flamethrower towards Ampharos. It was impossible for her to dodge it, so it hit her hard.
Pachisiru started runing towards Luxray at full speed and bit it. Luxray lost exactly half of it's HP.
"Luxray! Ampharos! Use discharge!"
Both Pokemon used the attack at the same time. Magby survived it barely, and Pachisiru regained health by getting hit.
Luther gave Magby a super potion.
"Pachisiru! Use spark on Ampharos!"
The Pokemon tackled Ampharos, but with a jolt of electricity. Amphoros almost had no HP left, and Lee didn't have any potions.
"Amphoros! Return!" Lee held out her luxary ball. In a beam of red light Amphoros was gone. This counted as a loss.
"Come on out Manetric!" yelled Lee, "Luxray! Manetric! Use discharge on Magby."
The two Pokemon did the horrifying attack, leaving Magy fainted.
"Ruturn!" yelled Luther," Come on out Duskul! Duskul! Use shadow ball!"
"Pachirisu! Use treasure on Manectric!"
Duskul threw a shadow ball at Luxray. Luxray has just a little HP left and can't continue.
"Ruturn Luxray! Good job!" Luxray returned into his Pokeball, while Lee sent out Pachirisu.
Pachirisu used the treasure attack on Manectric. Manetric still has a lot of HP left.
"Manectric! Use thunder on Duskull!"
"Pachirisu! Use charm on Pachirisu!"
Manetric sent a jolt of electricity through Duskull fainting it.
Lee's Pachirisu made a sweet look on its face to the other Pachirisu and Robert's Pachirisu fell in love. Robert's Pachirisu refused to attack anyone on the other team.
"Come on out Mankey!" yelled Robert,"Pachisiru, seeing as you won't attack the other team, return!" It counted as a loss.
"Mankey use cross chop on Pachirisu!"
Mankey used cross chop, and fainted Pachirisu. Mankey stood no chance against Manectric.
"Manectric! Use thunder to finish this off!"
Manectric used thuder, and electricuted Mankey.
Lee had one a battle.

Other: Andrew was offered to be part of the Hoenn E4 two times. Andrew was also offered to help Noland out in the Battle Factory. Andrew was also asked to take the place of Sabrina. He declined on all of these exept the one for taking Sabrina's place. Andrew became a Kanto Pschic Gym Leader. Andrew is planning to change the look of the badge, and to make a new Gym layout. Andrew owns every Shinno, Kanto, Hoenn, and Johto badge. He has every silver Battle Frontier Emblem and 6 of the gold Battle Frontier Emblems.

Last edited:

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
Years
umm...yeah... NO! wooper... your RP example is a little sketchy, AND Jirachi was aleady taken... P.S. Badges owned?

Right now...DECLINED

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
fallen angel.... READ THE DIRECTIONS!!!!!!! MEW IS NOT AN ETERNAL

Also, You can not have Lucario and Riolu, first of all, JUDAS was a MAJOR betrayer... and secondly, YOUR STUPID! Your status...DECLINED!!!!!

P.S. I added a new rule

Stupid am I? I now realise the three up top who are up for position :\

You yourself said that legendaries were partly aloud

8. If you chose a legendary, you are limited to Two pokemon, Unless the legendary is UBER, then you get one, and i can change legendary stats/size/power at will. Like Groudon will NOT be huge, Plus most legendary have been taken by my story :-p

What is wrong with having a little baby Riolu? I am getting the feeling that the only reason I can't, is because YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS TO HAVE THAT POKEMON, Just because you like it? Childish in the least.

Judas is just a name, never said I was talking Biblical, I might have been reffering to something else.

Nextly, Lucario And Riolu Aren't legendaries, it's been proven. They have genders and can breed. The movie was an exception, Lastly. I'll accept the fact for not reading clearly in the beginning, but calling me stupid was just downright immature.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Woah. Lucian, chill out, okay? You didn't need to call AJ/Fallen Angel stupid, because he's right, that was completely immature, and completely uncalled for.

Treat the people who want to join your RP so sincerely with more respect, okay? AJ didn't do anything to you.

And on that note, neither did Wooper, so get off his case as well- if you need to decline someone, break it to them gently, so that they don't feel like trash, even if that's your own opinion.

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Empeleon... seems good, work on gramar, such as spelling, or spacing. Change the location of your home, i'll edit the form, NO ONE is alloud to live in shinnoh.
As of right now, you are...Pending

Practice what you preach. You spelled grammar, aloud, and Sinnoh wrong, while you also forgot to capitalize the I in I'll. These are only errors in this post alone. Your writing overall contains many more.

You're new to RPing here, so I'll try to make this as clear as possible: You do not harass members for having a sign up you don't like. If you're going to give any criticism, make it constructive so that they can learn from their mistakes, don't stoop to the maturity level of an eight year old and name call.

Finally, I KNOW you completely ripped your sign up form off of Mika's RP. Blatantly stealing the work of another is unacceptable. So, I suggest next time you use your head and create your own.

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
Years
Okay, I'm sorry i called AJ stupid. I was irritated and didn't mean to be well, mean. I'm sorry i shouldn't have taken it out on him. But it Also states in Rule 7 that I think Lucario is a legend. Also i should have added this part Before I started the RP, So I'll go edit the Instructions yet again. Thnx and im sorry.

Now to continue...

YAY! MY FIRST ACCEPTANCE!

Accepted-
Zoom

Pending-
Empoleon
Valentine-Just understand togepi better be pretty f-ing useless, because Riolu is a legendary, it's Rule #8, Also which gym? and how did you become the leader? [Fix these things and I'll accept you]

Spots left-4

And Finaly, Wooper, fix your Likes/Dislikes. and I'll read over your RP again. It seems like some of the dislikes are acualy about you, and not the pokemon world.

Going off of what origin said... I dont care if a word is spelled wrong, but there is a diffrence between spelling something like gramar-instead of grammar- And Rgeggais-intead of Regigigas- just make sure the wordgets your point across

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Aren't the Likes|Dislikes supposed to be about you're character? I edited the Sign-Up.

~Wooper|

Last edited:

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
Years
Aren't the Likes|Dislikes supposed to be about you're character? I edited the Sign-Up.

~Wooper|

yes but there was some weird one's that didnt fit in the pokemon world like Politicians.

Try to bemore diverse with your words, dont always use "-Words-" Yelled -name-

use like, "---" Added -name-, or "---" Replied -name-
otherwise, your good to go.

Accepted-
Zoom
Wooper

Pending-
Empoleon
Valentine-Just understand togepi better be pretty f-ing useless, because Riolu is a legendary, it's Rule #8, Also which gym? and how did you become the leader? [Fix these things and I'll accept you]

Spots left-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back