• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Reaper

The P-Reaper
Years
This will be good week for me even if you don't release it; because, tomorrow is the last day of school. But i'm still hoping this week will be the week of its release.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I need some battle formulas for my battle sys if I can get that I can release the demo as soon as posible. But until then I need a damage formula and an exprience formula. Thanks alot... Oh and the game is coming along great even the battle sys(holted until I get formulas).

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Ok I have made up a damage formula all that I need todo now is get an exp formula. Demo set back a few days sorry guys.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Ok I got the experience formula planned out. All I have todo now is get the skill's base damage. I have also updated menu's here and there and I have made a way of showing money on the trainer card. The menu were you chose your pokemon is underway. I'm still planning the Item menu so that's going to be put lower on my list of things todo. I have also ironed out a few glitches. I have ripped some new chips for my game. And that's about it so far... As you can see no demo for a while but there will be one... I'll put some screens of the battle sys up some time soon. Oh and DM as soon as the formulas work I'll throw them the your way... Ok gotta get back to work now :D ....

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I wish I had more time on my hands I would have had alot more done if I did. Oh well I will not be able to anymore until the weekend :tired: ...Bye for now.

Years
rm2k3kid said:
I wish I had more time on my hands I would have had alot more done if I did. Oh well I will not be able to anymore until the weekend :tired: ...Bye for now.

I have alot of free time on my hands, but i cant really think up any story/game/ etc. :confused:

So hows the game progressing?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Well none of the game can be continued until I get a few menus and the battle sys working. But I have finnished nearly every map in the game just a few inner maps left to do. I'm in around the first city second route area with events. Well anyway I gotta go...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Then could you at least show us a few screenshots of some towns and events in the game? It's been quite a long time since you uploaded any.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Ok I'm very happy about the battle sys I used and moded Krazy's naming sys and made it store stats instead of storing letters. And Krazy im giving you a load of credit for it. Anyway I'm going to add some screens if freewebs is working... Ok bye

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Yay! I'm glad you made some progress with the battle system.
If you do add any more screens please let us know. I'm really
anxious to see them.

Years
rm2k3kid said:
Ok I'm very happy about the battle sys I used and moded Krazy's naming sys and made it store stats instead of storing letters. And Krazy im giving you a load of credit for it. Anyway I'm going to add some screens if freewebs is working... Ok bye
i was about to say!

thank you very much for the credit, I worked very hard to code letters into variables and I had to use some very complicated maths. I hope you can get your game finished soon.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I'm uploading them now It also has one screen of the battle sys. So check back at my site in 5-10 mins. 10 screens total. And thanks krazy you did a great job with it.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I have uploaded the screens now you can drool over them :laugh: ... Anyway as soon as the battle sys is complete I can continue with the rest of the game... I gotta go dinner is nearly ready :) ...

Years
wow great screens! sorry I couldnt say anything before, I have been working.. so close now..

EDIT: I just noticed something. my posts are 333 and rm2k3kid's are 111... wow

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Nice screens! I especially liked the battle screens.
For the long building in one of your screenshots, I suggest
making the roof's length a little longer.
{width (-) length(l)}

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back