• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a "Production" Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
I plan on toally remapping Pokémon Emerald to make a new game. I wasn't going to say what the game was going to be about, but I'm not going to be able to easily recruite excited people if you don't know what its about, so here goes. The game: Pokémon - Orre That's right! A Pokémon I'd like help creating that takes place in the same area as Colosseum and XD. But...I'm just a beginner, so I need help.

Here's some of what's going to happen:

*Not sure about the beginning, but its going to start out with a choice of three starters, BUT its not going to be Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Treeko, or Mudkip (though they may be aquirable in the wild).

*You will start out with 5 Master Balls, so use them wisely.

*And more to come...

As you can see, I have some good ideas, but a production team would be nice (putting heads together to come up with ideas would be nice).

I've just started learning how to work with AdvanceMap, but I'm still not 100% sure on how to use it. I have a funny feeling there's a way to add/change/remove events, but I need help doing that. And then there's scripting. right now I don't have the patience to learn how to, so I need a scripter. And then I need help creating tiles. There are a lot of tiles that need to be created that Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green don't have (such as the Train from the Outskirt Stand). so, if there's anyone willing on helping, PLEASE pm me.

If a position is to be filled, I'll post it on here so people know.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
well, i think for the night, i'm off to bed. and i didn't mean to put "" around production. if i could form a team, then maybe we could think about going farther and doing many games together. it would be easier to have many different people to work on different aspects. but, with that, i'm off. just pm me if you're interested. night night! = -.- = zzzzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back