• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Metropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Hey there my friends!

The same as usual, Metropolis team is busy, but we always try to do our best when updating. For example, today...

nmsc01of4.png

nmsc02sj8.png

nmsc03tk2.png

nmsc04qd8.png

nmsc05kk1.png

Running and Cycling, both features that will be available in the near demo. Awesome sprites made by ~Heart. Also showing off the 4th town, still no name for it.
Hope you like, and sorry for not saying too much... I'm in a hurry!

~Azura.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Even though I've never posted here I've been following its' progress for quite a while. So all I can say is 'Wow it's amazing' and other Generic things like that xD. But good luck, hope you get it finished and once again, good luck!

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2011
Hey everyone... I havnt posted in this thread in awhile. Just been busy alot here and trying to get back my files back up to the new computer. Hopefully I'll have some progress on my side for you guys soon.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Thanks Don and everyone else.

We do have new stuff to show, however I haven't decided if I'm going to show it or not... I really need to save something to surprise you guys out when you play the demo.

But thing is... we're working on designing the PokéGear, that will hold the cool features planned such as Phone Book, Trainer Summary, Map and some others from Diamond/Pearl.

Depending on the development of this, we may have something to show (or to not show, like I said above) next week or so.

Pretty much,

~Azura.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Hello little boys and girls, I was just browsing some stuff in the net (just got home from preparatory classes) and decided to post a new screenshot. It's a work in progress feature, but I wanted to show it anyway.

nm1ep0.png

Options screen, FRLG style.

With that done, the only thing that's missing from the default menu system is the Save option. Nice, huh?

Later this week I'll make a post with all the screenshots I've posted so far, just to compile our work and to replace some outdated screenshots, specially in the first post.

Thanks for your support,

~Azura.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
The ultimate Metropolis' screenshot collection:

POKÉDEX
Spoiler:

ITEMS
Spoiler:

BATTLE
Spoiler:

IN GAME
Spoiler:

NAMING SYSTEM
Spoiler:

DAY/NIGHT
Spoiler:

SURFING/RUNNING/CYCLING
Spoiler:

OPTIONS
Spoiler:

MISC
Spoiler:

CUSTOM POKÉMON
Spoiler:

~Azura.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
wow, all of the screens put together like that really puts in perspective just how much work you and heart have done on this project, you two are pretty amazing people :)

keep up the work, and I do hope you finish this, and I know you will :)

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Looks great, but is your starter really Pidgey, or is it just for demonstration (In the video).
Are there really Fakemons in this game?

I´m sorry if I asked some previously asked questions, but I´m too lazy to read everything)

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2007
so do u have a specific date in which u expect to launch the demo and where is it going to be??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back