• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Request] JIRACHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Lericon

Postcount isn't everything
Years
I have one, however, unless you have something like a Deoxys or Mew (which I do not have, and are really the only reasonable deals for a Jirachi in my opinion), I really can't trade my Jirachi.

venusaur huevos rancheros

seviper killer =)
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2007
zeon

zeon, i could trade you a jirachi, and i dont really want much for it. ill trade it for like a delibird, or a charmander, or you can offer me something if your interested.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
nah, sorry i havent been to a point where i can migrate from previous game yet xD

venusaur huevos rancheros

seviper killer =)
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2007
erm...well...i kinda wanted more for my jirachi, so unless you have anything better, i cant do it.

p.s.: how did you get lapras if you cant migrate from other games yet?

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
i got it from a friend. Also, i have....a celebi taht i'd be willing to trade for it i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back