• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Strong Pokémon with GREAT moves

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
I need them. Theres a contest on Saturday I need to win. I have:
Mews
Deoxys's
Regigigas
A Groudon
A Darkrai (Only really good offers.)

Also, if I owe you a trade, PM me. Remind me what we were trading

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Your thread doesn't say anything about moves tho

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
So...
I want them knowing moves. I have no good TMs

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Yeah it's legit but I'm looking for good moves. Is your Latias legit? If it is...I might just have to trade for it :)

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
Years
yep 100% legit.
U think you can add a master ball and i'll add Soul Dew (makes latias or latios better)?

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Alright alright, you got me, I'll trade, but the rest of you, OFFER GOOD POKEMON WITH GOOD MOVES!! PM me Demon

Years
i have a piplup at lvl 1 with hydro pump and drill peck
and a turtwig with giga drain
i also have a metagross with hammerarm, physchic, metal claw and meteor mash, its lvl 53 and its ADAMANT nature

Legacy

The Living Legend
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2009
Without meaning to sound like an ass, shouldn't you already have strong Pokémon with great moves? I mean, isn't that what the game is all about?

And where's the pleasure in competing in a contest with Pokémon you haven't caught and trained yourself?

JSNDragon

I have and adamant lvl 57 lucario that knows force palm extremespeed dragon pulse and close combat.

JSNDragon

and i can teach it flash cannon over force palm if you want

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Sure and I could throw in a Masterball if you make it relearn Aura Sphere over Close Combat. I'm fighting the E4 right now but when I'm done I'll tell you what nature the Groudon is

JSNDragon

Oh and darkrai is only in japanese right? at least i remember hearing something like that. ALthough if you have an english one that would be amazing

Back