• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Free Hacked Pokemon* (read first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2007
okay to start off, if you are not for hacked pokemon or whatever, don't read this and move on. Now, the deal is i'm offering any pokemon, yes any pokemon, at any level, with 4 of ANY tm's and stats YOU want. ANY pokemon will be able to have ANY tm you want it to have. such as a pikachu having fire/ grass, water and ghost attacks. If you are still interested read on. Now the deal here is, i'm looking for people that are on WIFI, ALOT! the first 10 ppl that respond to this telling me exactly what they want and get on wi-fi can get their pokemon. I also will give masterballs and rarecandies etc.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Can I get a Arceus? Moves: Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Fire blast, Thunder
level 100
ALL STATS 250

Kevin
0559 3415 1727

Im on wifi!

I also need your fc and name but im on wifi anyways

Last edited:

Ice Xenon

Learned Conversationalist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 23, 2009
I'll take an Arceus also, lvl 80, with masterball,

moveset:earthquake, fire blast, hyper beam, thunderbolt

whats ur FC and username

pokefan123

Arceus and Darkrai master
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 8, 2007
i would like a Darkrai with ominous wind,psybeam,shadow ball,and hypnosis,lvl 50 with at least 200 all stats

FC: DLshade:4725-4444-0498

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
That's nice and all, but hacked Pokémon are against the rules here.
No exceptions. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Therefore I'll need to close this thread. Please review the rules more closely in the future. :)

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2007
k hold on guys, i have 2 eat lol, remembr this is first 10 only!, my code is

ALEX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back