• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: Tool File Modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
I have decided to give this thread a new look, because I realized that it could be much more than it currently is. Anyway, this thread is for modifications of ROM hacking tools and their files. Anyway, on to the rules:

1. This is NOT a requst thread. Go to the parent forums for that.
2. If you are going to post, make it worthwhile. Don't post a useless comment, or anything like that.
3. MODs are free to edit this post as they see fit, preferably to update my list of files.
4. Do not PM me with questions. I have given up ROM Hacking as a rather in-depth, but unnecessary pursuit. I now develop projects in the Game Development forum.

List of Files:

Emerald in Pokemon Amplifier
Advance Map in Danish
Pokemon Green in GoldMap
Pokemon Green in Pokemap
Pokemon Yellow in GoldMap

Also, it would appear that I have lost the files that I originally posted here. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would post the files again.

Last edited:

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Here is my Ini folder for AdvanceMap.. not that many changes (lost some :() but it has my Dutch-language ini.
(Which is a lil better than the normal ini..)

Presea

True_ai
Years
I'm posting program mods for Goldmap and Pokemap.

I've added map offsets for Pkmn Green in them. (not LeafGreen..)
If you need help look in the readme files.

Green.zip has the files for Goldmap.
Green2.zip has the files for PokeMap.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6EB9K5LA Green.zip
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0BELM108 Green2.zip

sadly.. PC wouldn't upload the files, so i used an external link...
If they become broken and you want to download them PM me.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2009
i was wondering where could you find the file for changing beginning pokemon in fire red and leaf green

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2009
another question: what is the program that lets you change the proffessor (dont know about spelling) in the intro for R/S/E/FR/LG. Thanks for the help with the a-starter

edit: oh and a pokepic program for FR/LG too Thank you

Last edited:

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
another question: what is the program that lets you change the proffessor (dont know about spelling) in the intro for R/S/E/FR/LG. Thanks for the help with the a-starter

edit: oh and a pokepic program for FR/LG too Thank you
This isn't the place to ask these things..
But, you can use UnLZ-GBA for both..

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2007
This isn't the place to ask these things..
But, you can use UnLZ-GBA for both..

I downloaded EliteMap, but I don't have UnLZ-GBA! Why is that? Is there any other way to change text, pokepics etc? (A-starter isn't working so don't suggest that)

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where people can post their modifications of files in tools such as Elitemap's Pokeroms.ini, which many people need. I will personally start off this thread with some modified .ini files for Pokemon Amplifier, which usually is unintelligible to most english speakers. I custom made the .ini files myself, using the data within a Firered ROM. Just paste them in the folder of Pokemon Amplifier named "inis" to make the Pokemon, attacks, and items lists understandable. (You have to overwrite the original files)

All that happens when I click on the link is that it takes me to a blank page. How do I download it?

soulfirebang

ex- PokeHacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2008
I'm sorry, but can someone post a tool for changing title screens (silver rom) and sound editor, i've checked ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2007
I'm currently translating the complete move list for Amplitude 2006 AE. Would anyone want me to post this when I'm done?

STM

My DS doesn't read DS games...
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
What does it mean by overwrite the original files, I just got a bunch of INIs, I can't overwrite baseedit with that to make it work on FireRed, please help!

EDIT:Nevermind I got the program now :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back