• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Legend

Do you want to have Diamond and Pearl Trainer sprites in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 64 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Hackname: Pokémon Legend Version
---------------------------
Hack of: Pokémon Leaf Green
Idea: charmander07 and Micamon 2
Team: (20.07.2007)Micamon 2(Mapper and Spriter), Follump(scipter)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status June 2007
Changed maps
.:Towns and Citys:.
:lg:- Pallet Town
:lg:- Viridrin City
:lg:- Pewter City

.:Routes:.
:8:- Route 1
:8:- Route 2
:8:- Route 3
:8:- Route 4

Story:
Up to now it's nearly the same story as in Leaf Green. But this will be changed soon. It will have new GYMs with new LEADERS and new Badges. The routes will be the old ones but with new Pokémon and a fantastic new style by Micamon 2. More of the story will be added soon. Only the 3 generations of POKéMON are in the game. That means KANTO JOHTO and HOENN. No Sinnoh. Sorry.

pokeomnlegendbannerkopikw5.png

HTML:
[url="http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=89190"][IMG]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5338/pokeomnlegendbannerkopikw5.png[/IMG][/url]
Changes:
:bone:- 8 brand new GYM leaders.
:bone:- Old routes with new style and new Pokémon.
:bone:- You get an Pokédex upgrade very soon.
:bone:- The GYMs were overworked by Micamon 2.
:bone:- New starters.
:bone:- Now towns contains catchable Pokémons.
:bone:- Overworked OW and normal male trainer sprite.
:bone:- Maybe we're going to change some tiles.
:bone:- 27.06.2007: Overworked OW sprite. Now it looks much better.

And here are some pics:

pkleafgreenpypusav01uo8.png
pkleafgreenpypusav02lu6.png
pkleafgreenpypusav03ba1.png
pkleafgreenpypusav04rb6.png

pkleafgreenpypusav07yx8.png
pkleafgreenpypusav08rf5.png
pkleafgreenpypusav09iu3.png
pkleafgreenpypusav04hn4.png

pkleafgreenpypusav02nn4.png
pkleafgreenpypusav01vj9.png
pkleafgreenpypusav03zw4.png

So wait until the first beta release.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUPPORTING LINKS/ BANNERS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copy the Code in the box and paste it at your signaturebox.

legendsmallntvp6zz1.jpg
Thanks to juniorslick
HTML:
[URL="http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=89190"][IMG]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/6656/legendsmallntvp6zz1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Big:

legendbigntta5mm6.jpg
Thanks to juniorslick
HTML:
[URL="http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=89190"]
[IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2007/legendbigntta5mm6.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Support:
supportpf9.jpg
Thanks to juniorslick
HTML:
[URL="http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=89190"][IMG]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1230/supportpf9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

NEEDED:
:snea:- Tileset changer

We'll add you to the Credits here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREDITS (03.07.2007)
-Micamon 2 (Maps, Sprites)
-charmander07 (Scripts, Titlescreen, Colors and a bit mapping, D/P battle sprites, Overworked OW male trainer.)
-zel (Battle Sprite of the G/S RIVAL of his Game SHINY GOLD)
-juniorslick (Banners and Supporting pics)
-rei173 (Battlesprites)
- follump (Scripts)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BETAS
Beta 1: ??.??.2007
Preview Beta 1:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:
Years
Ì see you use totodile treecko and charmander as starters ..
then i have a question :
if you choose Charmander are totdile and treecko catchable somewhere else ??
i ask this because they belong to may team xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
i like the hackbut i don't like the male trainer
i love the titlescreen

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Ì see you use totodile treecko and charmander as starters ..
then i have a question :
if you choose Charmander are totdile and treecko catchable somewhere else ??
i ask this because they belong to may team xD

You heard what Micamon 2 said. Sorry:disappoin

i like the hackbut i don't like the male trainer
i love the titlescreen

Thank you. But why don't you like the male trainer?

We do anything to make it better for you all. So write us your suggestions to make it better.

Last edited:

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
He probably doesn't liekt he male trainer sprite because it still looks like the FR/LG Hero just like a recolor but I Hope This Game goes great =D

But I like the mail trainer Blue rocks =)

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Pokemon Legend

No Crossel you won't be able to catch treecko or totodile in the wild they will just be sterters but there are still some cool pokemon out there.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
looks good charmander07, i can't wait to c the beta of it.

one of the few hacks based off of leaf green and not fire red too so cudos for being different...

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
This looks pretty nice so far! I will play this! Good job with the screens and keep up the good work!

Youji

Game Designer
Years
ok this looks good
but if you want it to look better dont have grass in towns lol
unless for a event

As you mabe see at my description at the top, there are catchable Pokémons in the towns. So we have to insert the grass.:) And not all towns do have grass. Only a few.

Nice hack, though it looks a little similiar, might want to change the starters to match or types of maps there are. For instance making them bigger or completely different. Eg. Erasing everything in Pallet Town except for the doors and started from scratch, maybe even changing which way you continue to Route 1. But anyway, thats just my opinion.

Thanks for your suggestion. Maybe we are going to change it a bit. As you see at the top our hack is lying in baby shoues.:classic: But I don't think we're going to change the starters.

I see no problem :) gameshark wil come in handy then :D

Do you really want to cheat? Oh man. That's not a very good idea. But if you want...its your choice.

looks good charmander07, i can't wait to c the beta of it.

one of the few hacks based off of leaf green and not fire red too so cudos for being different...

Thank you very much. But it's charmnder07 and Micamon 2 don't forget him and you have to wait for the first beta release. We're really at the start of our hack. So don't expect a beta after 2 weeks. But maybe next month I think. But only maybe...

This looks pretty nice so far! I will play this! Good job with the screens and keep up the good work!

Thank you for all you congratulations and we'll try to keep on it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Hmm...the screens look promising, but the male trainer could use some more editing. If you want to, I'd love to make some trainer sprites for you.

~Cya, UnitRico

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Hmm...the screens look promising, but the male trainer could use some more editing. If you want to, I'd love to make some trainer sprites for you.

~Cya, UnitRico

Sorry but Micamon 2 has the part of spriting and mapping and I have just said him to give the OW sprite more shades. I'll post the new OW sprite when it's finished.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Ah, ok, no problem :) I'll just watch out for releases. I hope there won't be very much until it's completed. I hate it when I got a good team and then I can't play on :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
Offcourse i'm going to cheat :D
Only way to get totodile and treecko :P
Not that it ruins the game :P
Or i could hack your game and input them into the wild xD
( nahh just kidding )

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Ah, ok, no problem :) I'll just watch out for releases. I hope there won't be very much until it's completed. I hate it when I got a good team and then I can't play on :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Maybe you should read the first post here. The hack is lying in baby shoues and that means we have to do lots of work until the first release. We won't give you (with you I meant all of you) a release which has much more errors than changes. So wait until the end of next month. And what do you mean with "got a good team"? You aren't in our team until you find something to help us. Maybe than.

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Here is a pic of the new Pewters GYM and the new OW sprite.
pkleafgreenpypusav02de3.png

And here some others:
pkleafgreenpypusav03hj8.png
pkleafgreenpypusav02jt9.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back