• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can I find...

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
...a good, reliable place with fair prices that sells Japanese Pokemon shirts that ships to the US? I'm looking for some good Japanese Pokemon shirts right now and I'd appreciate any help. I'd also love to find Satoshi (Ash)'s blue and white short-sleve jacket-thing in an adult XL size, but I'm not expecting I'll find that.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
Do they ship to America (sorry about double posting but I was afraid the topic would fall off the page and no one would see it ^^; )?

Besides if it's in Japanese how can I place an order (I don't speak the language yet)?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
If you only read English, then you'll have to look at Amazon or something, or an online auction site like Ebay. Do you have friends going to Japan? Ask them to look for you as well.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
It would be easier to buy it on ebay. But, first, i would search on every pokemon shop site I can find, to see if they sell shirts. After like a day of searching, I would go to Ebay.

katty

what's^?
Years
you never want to get something off from ebay, the stuff you get are 50% the quality described most of the times. Pokemoncenter.com is the official pokemon store, you might want to search on amazon.com too.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
You can also try this website: http://www.gkworld.com/results.cgis?catalog=&keywords=Pokemon&x=5&y=1

I found one of their items on eBay, the Pokemon Heroes Soundtrack, and I ordered it on their website. It came in perfect condition, and I highly recommend it! I don't see any Pokemon t-shirts at the moment, but they currently have a lot of InuYasha ones, so you may want to keep on checking there just to see. Plus, their prices are very good, atleast for imported products.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
eBay's better then 50%. I've never experienced problems with them, and several times received unexpected bonuses! Still, you better watch out for the greedy people on there.
And I know nothing about buying pokemon stuff online (That's japanese) so I can't really help, but felt like commenting on eBay...i have an addiction to it, hehe n.n'

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
If you are demanding some product that does not exist in Hong Kong, that means there is no hope.

HK is the only country for USA and JP exchange(anime, manga, cartoons, cards)

Back