• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Official Trading Thread

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
SHINIES:
Lugia
10 th anniversary celebi == There is debate over this pkmn,i do not think it is hacked, pm me about it
Vileplume
Zangoose
leafeon
charizard ev
metagross ev
Deoxys
Tyrogue lvl 1 calm
Scizor impish
elekid mild
Porygon Z
Torchic
Riolu lvl 1 blaze kick adamant
Nidoran Male
Houndoum quite
Rayquaza
Mewtwo
Pachirisu lvl 8 In master ball
Legendaries:
I can trade any legendary except for the forbidden one, Darkrai, Shaimen, Heatran, Entei

Whants:
Darkrai
Shaymin
Entei
EV Trained Pokes-Elekible
-Magmortar
-Weezing
_And others

Other Pokes I have:
Milotic
Lopunny
Suduwodo
Rotom
FEEBAS- Mirror Coat
LARVITAR- Outrage, Dragon Dance,
BAGON- Dragon Dance
Treecko- Leech Seed, Crunch

Items Ihave:
Rare Candies
Fossils

Requests- i will do my best to complete requested pkmn, no promises

Last edited:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
anything from my thread for shiny lugia

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
wolfie, im interested in either eevee, tyrogue or joleton, specifically tyrogue, may i have their natures please?

by the way wolfie, will you trade that pbr pikachu?

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
BTW If that Shiny celebi is from Jerm it is hacked ask RAM how he found out but oyu'll have to take it off sooner or later

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
well it checks out and iused it against serebii's guide how do you know its hacked? i am finding it hard to believe now, but i will take it off if i am convinced

sure, can you trade now bleach?

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
According to RAM if you look closeley at the OT It has two spaces in between 10 and anniv instead of just one like it is supposed to ask RAM if you need more convincing

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
um their isnt a space in between the number and whoever whants that celebi will be warned just to be on the safe side, but be assured i see noe space and the pixels are evenly spaced

Back