• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starfox RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
ScArLetSkye said:
Well.... I hate to say this, but I'm going to leave this RP.=(

OOC: Well, bye! :'( :'( :'(

IC: Topaz walked up to Jewl and told her she learned those trick and moves from the Star Fox training. So once again she ask if she wanted to join or not.
And she also asked her if she wanted to be her friend. :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Eevee Tamer said:
Umm... blame me for being late... are sign-ups still allowed?I'm too lazy to read the whole topic...

Sure! :classic: :classic: :classic:
Sign-ups will always be opened. :laugh:
U can join if U want to, I hope U do!!!! :classic:

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
Years
OK,just wondering.I guess I'll play as Krystal,from Star Fox Adventures... the blue fox with the staff.

Krystal watched the crew of foxes confused,her staff by her side."What's going on here?..."she asked herself.She sat down.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Well, we are having a surfing contest and we are waititng for the judges to pick the winner. My name is Topaz, I am Fox's sister.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Thank you so much for joining Jewl.
I'll bet you would make a good member of the team.
We might even become great friends!!! ^_^

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: Okay.... I'm at a loss here. We have no judges..... so there really is no fair way to decide who won the competition. Perhaps we should skip over this part.... as to create no hard feelings.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
OOC: O.k. then, that sounds good. ^_^

IC: Hey Jewl, you did really good surfing today. Ummmm.....I was thinking if you like to be friends. I mean, if you want to.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Rio said:
um can someone please tell what i missed cause i was down the beach and there was no computer so i couldn't check this so can someone up date me
Thanx in advance

Well, we were donig a surfing contest and it was tie between Topaz (me)
and Jewl. Then Jewl, just joined the Star Fox Team.

Is that enough info for ya? :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
We are on Dinosaur Planet, remember?
Event: Surfing
Missions: None right now
Jewl had just joined the Team and that's it so far.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: Yes, I am still around.

IC: "Sure," Jewl said quietly, flipping her long, auburn tail. She picked up her board and turned back to Topaz. "So, what do we do now?" she asked.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
I geuss we can go get soda from the Crab Shack.
Then after that, I have to go to planet, Cerinia.
Would you like to come? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back