• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Riven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
THERE DID I SPELL IT RIGHT THIS TIME AE?! >OOOOO *is paranoid about being criticised about my spelling, especially when it's in an obvious place like the title. x_x;;;*

Anyway, this is where the criticisms teachers give will go, this is where questions will go, and this is where general comments not including me and AE's "SPAHLLING-WTF" fest will go.

:3

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Yeah, you got it right this time around. Guess third time's the charm, eh Jyukai? ;D

Anyways, yeah...no crits yet, obviously, but when I get around to it I'll let you all know in a small OOC in the actual RP as I'm not enough of an optimist to think that everyone is going to be keeping track of the OOC thread.

Oh, and if you want to notify about having finished/edited your sign-up then please do it here and not in the main thread, m'kay? :3

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Fine, be that way. *Notifies*

And yes, I know that my sign-up auto-assumes senior, but that's what I wanted in the first place anyway. And like I promised, he's evil. Very, very evil. He's so evil that D&D would have had to create an entirely new evil alignment for him called "insanely crazed evil". I tell you, evil rocks! Evil! Evil!!!111!!!

*stops*

And now you know why ACC isn't a teacher. xD *shot'ed for hyperspamming*

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Fine, be that way. *Notifies*

And yes, I know that my sign-up auto-assumes senior, but that's what I wanted in the first place anyway. And like I promised, he's evil. Very, very evil. He's so evil that D&D would have had to create an entirely new evil alignment for him called "insanely crazed evil". I tell you, evil rocks! Evil! Evil!!!111!!!

*stops*

And now you know why ACC isn't a teacher. xD *shot'ed for hyperspamming*

...being a teacher isn't everything. Honestly, you're giving me that kind of vibe. If this is a learning RP, everyone learns, right? Jyukai said it herself that she can improve, and she's a teacher herself. If you think you should be one, then just prove yourself with your posts as an eighth year D: Sorry, but I just needed to say that...just pointing out something I've noticed in..a lot of your recent posts...

BTW, if everyone doesn't understand the outfit of my character, read my entire sign-up and you may find my character easier to visually comprehend ;P Also, is there a deadline for signups? .o.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I'm going to set one. *lulz, I haven't even finished mine. I really need to.*

How about... This wednesday? ^^ And then we can get started?

Edit-ching: Yaaay, I finished my sign-up.

And also...

It doesn't really matter if someone mentions being a teacher a lot Chibi-chan! ^^ It's kind of like the modding thing? Ask more, less chance? *cruelly blunt*

^^

And also, I was thinking about it last night, because I got really mad, so... I don't think I take criticism very well. x< Err, it'd go something like this:

Critic: You should add a little more description about what happens when you move around.
Me: Oh, really? Well you should add a little more description about what happens when you shove it up your... butt! Tch! I got a n00b on my tail telling me what to do. Go back to the pitiful hole you came from.

^ Main reason why Bijyu is a teacher.

Bijyu is not a very pleasant person. :<

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Probably so.

Just need to finish my RP Sample. *wants to copypasta* Wednesday sounds good. I can't wait to start this =w= PEOPLE HURRY UP PLZ ;o;

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Ah? We can't CP? *sweatsweat*

Uhhh uhhhhhh... uhhh...

OF COURSE WE CAN. >O *Shotshotshotshotshotshotshotshot*

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
And also, I was thinking about it last night, because I got really mad, so... I don't think I take criticism very well. x< Err, it'd go something like this:

Critic: You should add a little more description about what happens when you move around.
Me: Oh, really? Well you should add a little more description about what happens when you shove it up your... butt! Tch! I got a n00b on my tail telling me what to do. Go back to the pitiful hole you came from.

^ Main reason why Bijyu is a teacher.

Bijyu is not a very pleasant person. :<

Silly Bell. You just make a character that fits around that! Like I did! XD That's the fun thing I loved to create about this character; Illya's not well suited for criticism either, so be prepared from 50 questions from Illya before you think of anything ;P

IC: I mean seriously, I'm absolutely wonderful in my word choice and you'll never find a typo on me, ever! You can call me what? Oh yes, Mary-Sue!~ Oh ho ho~♪

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Oh, you lazy peoples...now you made me copy-paste a sample too. I hope you're proud of yourselves. >O

Wednesday start sounds fine to me, although the number of 7ths/juniors - judging by these profiles - is disturbingly low. (I mean, it doesn't really make sense for Junior and Senior to be taught the same things, but holding a one-on-one class is also sort of...meh, we'll see how it goes I suppose. :3) Anyway, any grand ideas on the start-up posts, Jyukai? We need to assemble the folks at the beginning (for first impressions and whatnot) so maybe some sort of welcoming ceremony that everyone has to attend? And there could be speeches. Because for some reason the school people always start out the year with speeches. xD Was also thinking that since we currently only have two teachers and they're both different genders, they could sort of be supervisors (one for male dorm, the other for the female); another way to get the teaches introduced and give them a license to meddle with anyone and everyone. ;D

But yeah, if you've got a different idea feel free to go with it. Just figured that we should have a mutual understanding of how this thing is getting kicked off. :3

Oh, and that's an important point about the teachers; do we criticize each other or what? (Giving ourselves criticism might not be very productive) I'm certainly all for it. ^^ Well, while I'm on the topic of criticism: I plan on giving my first round after people have made their opening posts, subject: profile and opening post, because first impressions are important. *NodNod*

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
I know being a teacher isn't everything. ACC is just a jealous kid who hates it that somebody else came up with this great idea first.

Lesee... ooh. Wednesday? I'm gonna be at Monticello/Montpelier, whichever my parents decide we want to go to, so I'm going to miss the opening posts, probably. Aw, man...

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
And just when I had gotten to say 'two teachers' I noticed Iruka's sign-up. *Shot* Yay for being back at the original number, though. More teachers means a wider scope of comments. :3

Anyhow, that seriously sucks about the timing, ACC. Is it a long trip? Because you know, if it's only like a brief visit then maybe we could wait a little. But yeah, I guess you could either hope for an early start or plan a late entry. (Ohh...Mr. 'I'm-so-much-eviler-than-chaotic-evil arriving late to school? Right after he's been promoted to senior? That could have potential. xD)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
WELCOME TO RIVEN ACADEMY. THERE IS NO "I" IN TEAMWORK. THAT IS ALL.

Anyway, there doesn't seem to be many first or second years because I'm not putting people up on the list until they finish their sign-ups.

And I also realized that I can't do wednesday either, because my bro's going back to college on wednesday. :/

Soo, let's lengthen it to Thursday? *shot* Or we could keep it on Wednesday, and ONCE AGAIN dump all the work on AE, let AE or Iruka do the opening post? (The school IS AE's, after all.)

So yeah, get in your sign-ups ladies and gents. :< Hurry hurry, step right up?

[off-topic] AE can have a permanent -chan nickname because he's done so much work. ^^ Tere-chan! >D[/off-topic]

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
WELCOME TO RIVEN ACADEMY. THERE IS NO "I" IN TEAMWORK. THAT IS ALL.

True, but if you look close enough you'll find an 'M' and an 'E'. *Shot for irrelevance*

Anyway, there doesn't seem to be many first or second years because I'm not putting people up on the list until they finish their sign-ups.

And I also realized that I can't do wednesday either, because my bro's going back to college on wednesday. :/

Soo, let's lengthen it to Thursday? *shot* Or we could keep it on Wednesday, and ONCE AGAIN dump all the work on AE, let AE or Iruka do the opening post? (The school IS AE's, after all.)

So yeah, get in your sign-ups ladies and gents. :< Hurry hurry, step right up?

Well, off the top of my head we've also got Chigiri, ACC, and Chibi-chan at least (all of them finished). I think the only ones who have posted but not finished their forms are Iruka (still a sample short) and Rena, but if we're a teacher short as well then I see no reason to rush it onto Wednesday. Thursday it is, then. I mean, it's sort of odd for the thread creator not to be present when things start, regardless of who wrote the plot. Although of course if some peoples over here are going all 'Nooo I want someone to gawk at my writing and criticize everything to bits right now!' when reading this I supposed I could get started on the profile comments tomorrow. Sort of keeping things in motion. :3 Oh, and people: if you would shamelessly advertise this in your signatures it would be much appreciated *Pokes own signature* just trying to get the word out, you know? ;D

[off-topic] AE can have a permanent -chan nickname because he's done so much work. ^^ Tere-chan! >D[/off-topic]

For realz? O.O *Moved* Now I can die happy. Well, after I'm done teaching, anyways. :3

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Anyhow, that seriously sucks about the timing, ACC. Is it a long trip? Because you know, if it's only like a brief visit then maybe we could wait a little. But yeah, I guess you could either hope for an early start or plan a late entry. (Ohh...Mr. 'I'm-so-much-eviler-than-chaotic-evil arriving late to school? Right after he's been promoted to senior? That could have potential. xD)QUOTE]

Yes... that does have potential. Though chaotic evil does bring to mind images of a mass-murderer... I'd say he's more "School bully evil". Yeah, don't worry about postponing, I'll only be gone through the afternoon, so when I get back everyone else will probably have everything completed and I can do my "late entry".

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
Years
I am NOT going to leave Chigiri alone in Year 7 if no one else signs up. Bottom line. If no one else signs up, sorry Zaiku, but I'll be moving you on down to Year 7. What the heck? Is Chigiri the only one who's got enough backbone to sign-up knowing he'll be in Year 7?? Where are all you other cowardly RPer's who need more help then him in the first place? >O

No, plaeze, imA nota teh n00b!

But if that is what must be done, so be it. I guess that means I am the n00biest senior...

XP

But didn't Omnireaper ask for a reservation? You said he would be in year 7. I also remember him saying he was fine with it. So I have my hopes up...

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Not sure about Omnireaper. I know that I would very very much like to drag a few certain members here in a Year 0, but that'll be up to them.

And being in Year 7 doesn't make you a n00b. o o;

Chigiri is far from a n00b. Trust me. If Chigiri was a n00b, I'd be more then happy to stick him alone in Year 7 all by his little lonesome. *My hopes would be that said n00b would leave* But he's not a n00b, so I may have to stick you with him. :< Too many Year 8's.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hmm... that is the question. What defines a "n00b"? Is it simply one phenomenally less skilled then oneself, or is it something of great and terrible power that only pretends idiocy? [/Attempt at being all philosophical]

Okay, missed Jyu-sensei's post, so I guess I can do Thursday. I'm still probably going to do the whole "arrive late" thing mainly because now I'm hooked on the idea, and I can already see it being carried out by Eran, plus it gives me time to be la-zy...

(Tere? Where on earth did Tere come from?)

Anyway, to get on topic, I have a question about the actual world of the RP. Tere-sensei, I seem to remember you mentioning that making an inanimate object come to life would fall under the category of creation magic or something like that, which is one of three forbidden branches. What are the other two?

Years
I'm not actually in the RP, but I did post a lot while everyone was trying to think of what we were doing to revive the RP section...and I think that made people believe that I would be in the RP. I was going to, but I need a break from the site, so I'm just posting here so there's not confusion on why I'm not posting a signup.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Alter Ego.

And, unfortunately, I will state it here officially:

Nobody may use Tere-chan's nickname. >O I'll let this once slide, ACC ;<

n00b can apply to anything, but to me, generally, it means: Annoying person.

It's simply a more degrading way of saying it. *shruuugggg*

Also, thanks for clearing that up Mr.Altosax. ^^

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
You don't need to reply here, but for whoever is reviewing "position pending" sign-ups in the RP, I'd just like to note for my sign-up, that I'd be content with any position/grade given, since I have yet to be placed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back