• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
hey earthvisitor can i be a mapper im not so good with scripting or textediting i would love to join ur team

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hey, EV, can I be a Spriter, Mapper, Scripter, Spriter, Text Creator, Overworld Spriter, and everything else!?

I already created Overworlds for you, as you know.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
oke i will try to enter for Scripter

here is a script i made

Spoiler:

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Okay Guys, I've gotten lots of applications, and that's great!
:D

Anyways, I need to get organized so I can give everyone their proper "test" and sort-out what needs to be created, etc.
So, by late tomorrow, everyone who has applyed will get a PM with their assignment.
Some might even get it late today.

Anyways, good luck to all.
:)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
All I'd normally like to do is create text, but I can do more than that, I'd like to practice :P

Anyway, what now? I'd like to see the new hero/heroine (not the grunt ones :P) and some new tiles? Those are just some suggestions =)

bonaza

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2007
This hack still seems like just a text, sprite, and map hack. This hack isn't very good so far. Keep working on it...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This hack still seems like just a text, sprite, and map hack. This hack isn't very good so far. Keep working on it...
Not trying to be rude, but.... DOI! Of course it is, the old version of it was abandoned because it was WAY too hard, so EV decided to make it using Fire Red.

bonaza

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2007
He could have changed that. If he wanted to start over thats ok... I was just looking at the voting for the hack of the year and there were a few votes for it so I though I would check this out to see if it was any better than last time, but i didn't seem much better...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, I have to say that it would have been better if it stayed on Ruby. Because there would be a lot of differences with other games (FR seems to be getting more and more popular, and some tiles are getting boring)

At least, I'd suggest you trying to find someone to change tiles also. To give the game a personal touch.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Well, I have to say that it would have been better if it stayed on Ruby. Because there would be a lot of differences with other games (FR seems to be getting more and more popular, and some tiles are getting boring)

At least, I'd suggest you trying to find someone to change tiles also. To give the game a personal touch.
I agree, instead of switching to Ruby, though, I would say just making new tiles. I could do that if EV likes. But it is VERY tough to work with Ruby, having to search for words and all.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Here are the many Jobs that are still open.
Mapper: 3-4 More Open Spots.
Scripter: 4-5 More Open Spots
Screenshot Taker: 1 Spot Open.
Events/Story Creator: 1-2 Spots Open.
Spriters: 2-3 Spots Open.
Text Editors: 3-4 Spots Open.
Walkthrough Creator: 1 Spot Open

If you have other jobs you think are possible, besides Beta Tester, give me a PM.
PM me to apply for any of these many jobs.
Text Editors and Screenshot Taker, I'll accept almost anyone.

The rest require proof of work.

We're all entitled to our own opinions, but I can tell you, that it is much more than just that.

zel said:

I'd love to, but unfortunately, all the good tilesets that are not part of the original, are overused too.
I'd have to have someone else make me Tilesets or make my own. In the End, I don't think the quality would be as good.

Maybe, just maybe, but as of now, I doubt it.

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Here are the many Jobs that are still open.
Mapper: 3-4 More Open Spots.
Scripter: 4-5 More Open Spots
Screenshot Taker: 1 Spot Open.
Events/Story Creator: 1-2 Spots Open.
Spriters: 2-3 Spots Open.
Text Editors: 3-4 Spots Open.
Walkthrough Creator: 1 Spot Open

If you have other jobs you think are possible, besides Beta Tester, give me a PM.
PM me to apply for any of these many jobs.
Text Editors and Screenshot Taker, I'll accept almost anyone.

The rest require proof of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back