• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zowayix

hi
Years
hey why does dark vulpix have dex #300?
Spoiler:

A question:
1. What/how many D/P pkmn are there?

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Keep waiting people, soon a DARK FLAREON will be here...

It's coming.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Seriously you guys have an uncanny habit of almost giving these guys too much info until EV steps in. You realize that right
Dragonslayerboy/Serenade?

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Seriously you guys have an uncanny habit of almost giving these guys too much info until EV steps in. You realize that right

And why do you think that? I dont give that much info! Haha, hm.. I find it funny though, that EV trust me more then you hehe. Ack! Im sorry.. :P

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020

All I said was that we were doing a Flareon. He said we'd do alot of pokemon, that's not a surprise.

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
tyranitar is dark

really espeon being dark would be my fav.

I think that a pshycic/dark pkm would be a bit... confusing (I don't know the exact word I want to use in english)

I'd love to see a dark and evil Altaria wihtout the cute look it has in the other pkm games. Also, a dark Aggron and a dark Milotic would be cool

~Dai-kun~

Years
Okay I'm not going to say anything. I was just playing around though. :D
Anyways why doesn't EV just show them some screenies to hold these guys off a little longer?

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Here's just another sampler:

Scizor.png

:)
Suggestion granted by: cpsp

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
I think that a pshycic/dark pkm would be a bit... confusing (I don't know the exact word I want to use in english)

I'd love to see a dark and evil Altaria wihtout the cute look it has in the other pkm games. Also, a dark Aggron and a dark Milotic would be cool
it would not have anything super effective against it.
there is only one pokemon like that.
and I agree. on aggron/milotic

~Dai-kun~

Years
Why don't we just make them like the Delta Species Pokemon? They will have a different type but semi-same moveset.
I.E:Charmander: Dark/Electric

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Why don't we just make them like the Delta Species Pokemon? They will have a different type but semi-same moveset.
I.E:Charmander: Dark/Electric

No.

Unfortunately, I was gonna make this post dramatic by just saying, "No." but the Character limit would not allow it. :(

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
Why don't? A mixture between Psychic and Dark would be nice. I also vote for the dark Espeon.

Yes, it would be nice, but it's like making a water/fire pkm... it would be against nature.

And a little quiestion: dark pkm would only be dark versions of pkm who have ONLY 1 TYPE???
since I think that it isn't possible to make a pkm of 3 types...

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Even if a Pokemon is dark type, I dont see why we cant still do a Dark version. The only differnce would be the color. Non-dark Pokemon just have the added Dark type. So already dark Pokemon would just be a different Color.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
well daisuke, it wouldn't be as relevant (or as fun) as just having evil pokemon in the game. I think the evil/dark is a perfect fit for a team rocket hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back