• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Brendan

Years
This is a great hack Scompi, i hope this goes all the way, You have my Support.
For the hack, Love the maps but you could a differentt tileset roms base, may i suggest asking Zel for shiny gold's one as it seem the best base for it, Dark , kinda like shiny Rayquaza

~Brendan~

Scompi

Thanks ^^. How would I put it in my hack? Would I need to import all my maps, or would it automatically change my maps?

Sorry guys... no updates yet. I am still scripting an event in Cherrygrove, and its not working the way I wanted. Btw, it's a character you all wanted to battle, guess who. Well anyways, I am hoping that I will have some screens of it on the weekend.

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
No, I'd suggest you to stick with FR's custom tileset. So far I don't see anything wrong with the tiles and maps, and I think the scripts you did are what are making this hack stand out on itself (Hmmm... Did that make any sense?)

Besides, if you were to import your maps with SG's tileset, you'd have to remap all your maps again, so that's not a good idea.

Luck on that event (you'll manage to make it work, I'm sure), and good luck on the rest.

By the way, how to make New Bark a hard to reach place, I think... maybe using Waterfall? In the end, it all depends on when you want it to be accesible.

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
this hack is awsome cant wait for full release

the-ben

A bit of a nerd
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 16, 2010
I don't know if these hae already been pointed out (im to tired to search atm) so im sorry if you are already aware of these gitches/errors.

in your first battle with gary.. prof oak says " a pokemon battle is when trainers -->PIT <-- their pokemon aganst each other "

im assuming its a typo =]

Screen Shot:
6c3zaeb.jpg

EDIT: i also found a tiling/mapping error, the sign's base is ontop of the characters head.. (highlighted by a red circle)

Screen Shot:
4knys1x.jpg

and in route 1 if you walk side ways on at the sign post.. you can walk over it.

Screen Shot:
6ff9irb.jpg

this one my be due to incompletion but... lol!!

Screen Shot:
5y2fpjr.jpg

oops.. little mapping problem i see...

Screen Shot:
626xlkz.jpg

but on a more positive note: it's looking good otherwise and keep it up!!

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
wow! i'm just like you used to be with hacks, then that's the same type of trouble i'm having, with trying to make my hack

Scompi

I don't know if these hae already been pointed out (im to tired to search atm) so im sorry if you are already aware of these gitches/errors.

That's why you check the first post. And it doesn't take much to look at the first post, so dont say your too tired, or I could just say I'm too tired to write this post.

Anyways, I'm only writing the ones that are bugs.

Screen 2: This is a bug.(added to list)

Screen 3: Bug...(fixed)

Screen 5: Another bug.(on list)

From now on could you please read the first post before posting bugs, questions, etc.

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

the-ben

A bit of a nerd
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 16, 2010
was only reporting what i saw and i couldnt see them already posted.

P.S i meant " too tired " as in i would probably miss it all anyway.. best be safe than sorry.

Scompi

was only reporting what i saw and i couldnt see them already posted.

P.S i meant " too tired " as in i would probably miss it all anyway.. best be safe than sorry.

Okay. Thanks for posting them. Sorry if I was rude btw. I'm just TIRED of looking at the same bugs all the time, thats why I posted all the known ones in the first post. If you've found a bug and you are nice enough to let everyone know, please look at the Known Bugs in the first post before posting your bugs. Thanks.

EDIT: Some events have been changed. They are in order the same way they are in the game.

1. Brendan at Spear Pillar - IN PROGRESS(very easy though)
-Recieve Scientist Badge insted of HM06

2. Scientist Badge Script(Weather Institute) - IN PROGRESS
-If you have a badge he lets you upstairs
-Recieve badge from Brendan at Spear Pillar

3. President of WI - FINISHED
-After you beat Giovanni, he give you the BLUEPASS.
-Now you can board the boat to Cherrygrove

4. Sailor(Olivine Port) - IN PROGRESS
-If you have a Bluepass, he lets you on the boat
-Recieve Bluepass from President of WI

5. Brendan encounter(Cherrygrove) - FINISHED
-No battle!
-Recieve pokemon

What do you think of the new and the changed events? Please post feedback and/or suggestions.

Thanks a lot! Scompi.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
hey um, what's up with the lighthouse? i can't find the grandfather's grandaughter with the flute..

Scompi

hey um, what's up with the lighthouse? i can't find the grandfather's grandaughter with the flute..

She is at the top of the Lighthouse. You know when you are on the 3rd floor and you see the rocks that are blocking the stairs, you are suppose to go there. And to get there you need to go on the 4th floor and go all the way on the right side of the floor. There will be a hole in the floor, it will be two tiles wide, and you have to fall through the right side tile. If you still don't get it, PM me and I will be happy to explain.

Thanks, Scompi.

EDIT: Here's some new screens of the new scripts. Sorry for the long wait, been really busy lately, but here they are. Enjoy!

screen85kw7.png
screen86ln8.png

screen87vi1.png
screen88hm2.png

Btw, if you forgot about the scientist badge, you get it when you first meet Brendan at Spear Pillar.

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, it seems you are "mixing" your events, Scompi. That sounds great, but just be careful not to get confused with all the flags (keep a good track of them in a file or something, as I do ;))

Scompi

Thanks, dirk123! And thanks for the tip Zel. ;)

Well hey everyone! I'm just here to let everyone know that I'm going to be on Vacation for 2 weeks. I will come from time to time to check on the thread, but no hacking since my computer will be at home. Sorry I dont have any screenshots or even a demo for the wait but I'm sure everyone will be patient. As soon as I come back, I'm going to be at full hacking speed! So hope everyone could wait.

Thanks, Scompi.

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
The game's great, but I think that u shouldn't put a gym in every city you put in the game, because I had 6 badges and my best pokemon was like lvl 26 or 27. If u keep things this way, the cahmpion's best poke will be lvl 40 or 45!

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
The game's great, but I think that u shouldn't put a gym in every city you put in the game, because I had 6 badges and my best pokemon was like lvl 26 or 27. If u keep things this way, the cahmpion's best poke will be lvl 40 or 45!

Thi=ose are only initial levels thus far.
When I tested the beta for Scompi, I told him to juice up the trainer levels in this one or beta 2. Apparently he has decided to juice them up in Beta 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back