• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Mithos: Earlier you said that you only caught four shinys, now you have a list of 8, how did that happen? please be completely honest.

Nothing else for now.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
oh I wasn't completely sure, kind of exadirating I have more then 40 shinies aswell. *looks at list* well maybe not sorry. and I found my firered today, I had 3 shinies on that.. thought it was gone forever.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
That seems to happen a lot here, someone see the club and they have shinys popping up from everywhere, I mean, isn't it a coincidence that you just happened to find your fire red today, just as you wanted to join a club that hunts shinys, do you see my point?

Please, can you give me the list of shiny you have caught yourself, then I'll give my judgment.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
no seriously, I moved like 3 months ago and just found my firered today, i'm not lying.

on my saphire: SR'd for metagross, caught zangoose

firered: SR'd for mewtwo, suicune, and charmander- which is now charizard

ruby: caught shiny swablu- evolved it.

pearl: my brother hadn't fought cresselia or even messed with it yet, so I SR'd on his game for it.

and I caught the shuckle for my friend, he found it though, does that still count?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Mmm yeah gotta work tomorrow for borrowing the camera hate my mom cha~ Quality was too cruddy on SP so I took it to the Gamecube. Still, enjoy the crudiness. :3
Yayness
Bashful meh
Cruddy stats
Ho-oh takes on Migthyena :O
Better looking Lugia
Seems like I'm the only one always out of it and the oddball of the group... :x
Caught 5:56 pm and no it's 7:28. What a bum I is.

Zomg Mithos, you never told me you have a shiny Cresselia or even shiny Suicune. It's still hard to soft reset for them.

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
can i join

hey i have a shiny mew you might not belive me. so pls founder can we set up a trade day so you can view 2of my 2 shines

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well, the Cresselia wouldn't count as its on your brothers game :|

The Suicune makes me a bit wary since they are incredibly hard to soft reset for since they can turn up at any time once beating the Elite 4, so I would like an explanation for that.

And the Shuckle also wouldn't count, as its on your friends game

Twilight: Congrats on the Rainbow bird, how did you manage to get to Navel rock O.o I also never knew you had Shiny Lugia either, they both look cool.

TwilightBlade

Years
Thankies. ^.^ Search does wonders, hun. :3
This post explains most of it.
I thought family and possibly in real life friends count if you saw them catch it and make sure they didn't do anything fishy? Well, I personally caught my Poochyena but it was on my brother's game and I took it from him since he doesn't like pokemon anymore...And it's my first one so I hope that counts. ;x

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
If it was traded over to your game, then perhaps? I duno. I can't remember what MM came up with regarding that.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congrats, TwilightBlade! Ho-oh is such a nice shiny, too! It goes great with your Lugia as well. ^^

I'm soft resetting for Squirtle and chaining for my secret target simultaneously. But I'm already bored of chaining, lol.

Edit: Oh, yeah, and I've decided to soft reset for a shiny Piplup on my Pearl instead of Turtwig, even though I don't soft reset for them much at all.

TwilightBlade

Years
Yami:
Yeah, I traded it to my game before my brother sold his game... Meh babies. I wuv them. They is mine. Well that's what it sorta says in the card request thread. I don't remember.

Fufu:
Thanks so much. ^^ I really really hope you get Latias soon or whatever else that your heart desires. Or I'll have to race you for her soon. ;3
Gosh just noticed I have two 7's in my ID number go me i rock

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, the Cresselia wouldn't count as its on your brothers game :|

The Suicune makes me a bit wary since they are incredibly hard to soft reset for since they can turn up at any time once beating the Elite 4, so I would like an explanation for that.

And the Shuckle also wouldn't count, as its on your friends game

Twilight: Congrats on the Rainbow bird, how did you manage to get to Navel rock O.o I also never knew you had Shiny Lugia either, they both look cool.

Yami, one can soft reset for Entei, Suicune, and Raikou fairly easily in FR/LG. What you would have to do is save your game before you give the Sapphire to Celio. The shinyness, nature, etc. of Entei, Suicune, and Raikou are set when you give the Sapphire to Celio and he fixes the Network Machine.

Still, it's a bit farfetch'd to believe, and I don't know many people other than KaR and G_L who have done it...I will try it out myself one day, though.

TwilightBlade

Years
Zack:
Sure, I have aim but I never go on it. But I'll be on in about an hour. Please keep trades to PMs and not here. :x

Fufu:
Dang you're making me cry now. Both birdies are Bashful and have the same exact IVs... I am so cursed for life. RNG must perish. D8
It's not like that in other games right? I'm never going in Emerald ever again. :x
Don't worry about me, I'm being a moody drama queen as usual...

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
No, this probably won't occur in the other games. But this is also a good thing for you since you should be finding shinies in Emerald relatively easily, as long the amount of time it takes for you to find and battle the Pokemon is exactly the same as Lugia and Ho-oh. Do you remember exactly how long it was (be it in seconds or minutes) it took for you to go through the title screen and such until you pressed A on Lugia or Ho-oh?

TwilightBlade

Years
No, this probably won't occur in the other games. But this is also a good thing for you since you should be finding shinies in Emerald relatively easily, as long the amount of time it takes for you to find and battle the Pokemon is exactly the same as Lugia and Ho-oh. Do you remember exactly how long it was (be it in seconds or minutes) it took for you to go through the title screen and such until you pressed A on Lugia or Ho-oh?

Uhhh 20 seconds I think was average. Sometimes I was slow though and that time, heck yeah. I was writing, typing, whatever and stood on the cliff for while before pressing up. Lazy butt I am.
I don't think I caught Kyo/Grou/Ray yet. Never seem to catch my legends sadly. So I could probably try them out then and get shinies easier? Um, stellar. I don't need a bunch of mediocre Bashful legends though... |D

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
today i caught a shiny sneasal via(i don't know if this is the right time to say it) pokeradar. so i would like to know if i can still join, because i have been doing the pokemon gaming for some time and have caught my far share of shiny pokemon. if you keep woundering that i have been getting these by hacks, then i will have to say that i don't own a gameshark, action reply, or any other type of hacking tools. if you look at a thread that has not been answered, it asks what a real gameshark looks like, because i would like to get some rare candies. I have used the shiny code for the emulator of pokemon emerald and the names all come out really weird and when you give them nicknames it doesn't go away. so pleas just let me join, i will work hardder than ever to get into this club.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hi guyz im sorry to say i messed it up and got no bagon i really annoyed because i got distracted by the tv when i was on chain 30 anyway ill try again but we'll see what everybody else is doing hmmm

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
hey

i only have 2 shines but to be in the club i have to try to look for them right and how to you get lengend shines pls reply

Back